Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Avs • Thu, Apr 4 @ 8:00 pm CT • TSN3

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Jets could clinch the division Thursday night (with a win, Nash loss, and a STL loss tonight or tomorrow)!

If it does come down to Saturday, Jets will know the results of the STL game before they play and Nashville will be two hours into their game. Our game against Arizona might be meaningless to the standings by then.

Some good news. The Blues lost in OT to the Blawkhawks. Unfortunately Nashville and St.Louis have two very easy games to finish off the season. The Jets have to turn it on against the Avs. If not, we could be realistically looking at being in 3rd place going into the final game against Arizona.

Reactions: GNP

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
i woud really really love to see this line up

ehlers shief laine - go out and score as many as u can
connor little wheeler - be more responsible
perrault hayes roslovic - eat up the other teams 3rd or 4th line
copp lowry tanev - shut em down and hit anything that moves

swap frenchie and kfc if need to

Reactions: PhilJets

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
After tomorrows game.

Jets will lock in 1st place.

Then last game of the year.

Coach will rest every players and scratch them last game.
Except for
Wheeler Schiefele Myers Hellybuyck.
They'll play 40mins each !!!!

Seriously speaking.
The spark the team needs is, coach splitting 55 and 26.
If coach does that , team will believe him again that he has balls to coach this talented team :)

Reactions: GNP

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Am I the only guy that is 100% relaxed going into the last two games. The team I would most like to play in the first round is Nashville but that doesn't look like it’s going to happen. Unless Bishop is injured I would probably prefer St Louis as opposed to facing the team with the hottest goalie tandem in the NHL this season but I admit it’s a coin toss.

We have not played anywhere near contender level since January so thank god we are in the central because I see it as the weakest bracket in the playoffs as far as a top tier team goes. I have not given up hope but I am not optimistic at this point.

That being said next week I will break out the Whites and cross the fingers for some major luck to come our way. :laugh:

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Some good news. The Blues lost in OT to the Blawkhawks. Unfortunately Nashville and St.Louis have two very easy games to finish off the season. The Jets have to turn it on against the Avs. If not, we could be realistically looking at being in 3rd place going into the final game against Arizona.

Meh I don’t think there is a huge difference come playoff time. For better or worse the real season starts next week.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
If we have to play St.Louis as a #3 seed team, and lose home ice advantage, that would be what most consider a huge difference.

I get most would but in the NHL I think home ice in the playoffs is overrated. Either way St Louis will be tough but I am not looking forward to playing a team with the best goaltending in the NHL this season either. I don’t like either of our potential match ups.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
I pray that the extra long dressing room meeting at the end of the Wild game lit a fire under their bellies. If not, the team is in serious trouble. We're going to be in tough against a hungry Avalanche team.

Even if it lights a fire they're not going to be sharp given the half-assing they've been doing for months. And they're still going to have Maurice dishing out his dog's breakfast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad