GDT: Jets at Knights - Game 4 WCF @ 7 pm CST - Barebones II

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
The boys need to come out angry, like there is nothing to loose.

I want to see the same jump to start the game, as game 7 of the Preds series.

Not for one minute was I in doubt in that game.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Yep...kinda sounds like a minor thing on some fronts. But on the other hand many players are creatures of habit and this can throw those guys for a loop...this looks bad on the league that this BS kinda stuff is allowed to happen

Just gives me more of a bad taste from Vegas, and I had previously liked them all year. Now you hear about our fans getting harassed, booze and food spilled on them at games, and this unprofessional shit in the arena? Not thinking very highly of their organization right now.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Just gives me more of a bad taste from Vegas, and I had previously liked them all year. Now you hear about our fans getting harassed, booze and food spilled on them at games, and this unprofessional **** in the arena? Not thinking very highly of their organization right now.
What in the..

Please link, I need to read that.

What assholes, now I don't just want our boys to win, I want them to burn that shit down!

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Players pre-game audio: Wheeler (including him discussing flick-gate) and Little.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Is Ehlers condition related to his malaise from the 1st round and did he skate yesterday? On the critical nature of game 4, does it change for a coach, is it any different? Did Ehlers skate yesterday? Is there a benefit to having the players not thinking about hockey? How does he find the way to motivate his team without putting too much emphasis on the game? Does a 5 pm (local) start pose a challenge? On some of the things that Blake Wheeler would have done to get his team ready between games 3 and 4. What did he like about how Roslovic fit into the lineup? On gambling and the NHL.

To listen click here.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
chevy2.jpg

Does anyone else picture Chevy with his cellphone up in the air like John Cusack holding his stereo up in Say Anything?

Last edited:

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Just gives me more of a bad taste from Vegas, and I had previously liked them all year. Now you hear about our fans getting harassed, booze and food spilled on them at games, and this unprofessional **** in the arena? Not thinking very highly of their organization right now.
where did u hear that our fans were getting harassed and food drinks spilled on them id like to read about that if u remember ? classless but vegas has alot of bandwagon fans atm so i can see alot of idiots with money attending the games acting stupid. hope karma shows herself!

shief with 2 and we win 4-1 make it so!

GO JETS GO!

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
where did u hear that our fans were getting harassed and food drinks spilled on them id like to read about that if u remember ? classless but vegas has alot of bandwagon fans atm so i can see alot of idiots with money attending the games acting stupid. hope karma shows herself!

GO JETS GO!

It was after the last Vegas home game and it was most likely in the post or pregame

Here it is, starts mentioning it page 9 @204hockey

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/a-tale-of-two-teams.2492581/page-9

Last edited:
Reactions: 204hockey

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Nice rack on Tanev!

I could have sworn I replied to Alpha's GDT. :huh: Then my comment might make more sense to those who looked closely at his fine work.

Great job Alpha!

Thanks for the kind words, and yes, there is no shortage of beautiful women on this show, including the aforementioned Nichole. It's a shame it's probably not going to last a second season. Ensemble comedies heavily steeped in stereotypes are incredibly difficult to pull off in this day and age.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Ok you f***s, play like you give a damn. One period of Jets hockey isn’t gonna cut it.

As far as I’m concerned Scheifele is the captain, follow him into the fray.

None

Feb 22, 2012

GO JETS GO!

From the game 3 post-game thread:

A friend of mine who went to Vegas for both games was harrassed non stop during the game to the point he isn't sure he wants to the next game.

Someone I know who went to the game said the same thing. Had beer and food intentionally spilled on his Jets jersey, and was verbally harassed by fans the whole time. When he talked to an usher he was told he should have expected it, being a visiting team fan in the building. He's writing to the organization but doesn't expect much.

Fans as surly louts just like the rink workers who in the morning wouldn't let the Jets start practice a few minutes before their scheduled time. Guess it's a city full of classless a**holes.

Seems to be anecdotal, I haven't heard back anything from people I know who were at the game yet.

On a sidenote HFBoards seems to be working properly in 10-20 minute intervals right now, it goes from barely functional to working perfectly for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad