Status
Not open for further replies.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
1697323938284.jpeg

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Well this dispels the myth that Bowness is holding. back everyone's offence... psych!!!

I loved Scheifele's game - please play like this for the next seven years.

@WhiteOut will be happy with Helle's crappy SV% but he bailed us out... refs wanted Florida to win

Guys I liked Vilardi, Perfetti, Iafallo, Lowry

So glad to see Apples get a goal before we Harkinsed him

Stop the Pionk madness... Pionk Schmidt on PP just please no. Pionk on PK... like there's 4 better D on the roster...

Love Bowness system... until he gets a lead and turtles... a bit scary.

Frendlygiant

Apr 27, 2018
Ha, the jets are so up and down. The high of the shorthanded goal/stick assist turns into unimaginable dread of two goals given up in 65 seconds.

A lot of good things remain true. Chef is serving up soul food; playing with some heart again these past two games. Awesome to see. I am loving our forward core. The D core seems to be struggling, besides maybe DeMelo. Helle still waiting to give us a performance to remember. Overall though a lot of fun to watch....just too much clenching.

Onwards and upwards!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Pionk on for the last 2 goals against and then gives Tkachuk a shorthanded breakaway. Why is he viewed as a player that should be on the ice when we're down a man or defending a lead is beyond me.
Well the one goal Samberg pulled himself out of the position he should have been in to break up that play. Not sure how that's pionk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad