Post-Game Talk: Jets 5 - Sens 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Maybe I'm showing my bias but does anybody score more prettier goals than the Jets?
Oilers may have individual plays by McDavid but I love those tic tac toe goals ... a thing of beauty.
They do, but pretty goals is what always kills us in the end. We need to get use to dumping pucks at the net and asses in the way. To win the in PlayOffs.

Kuhlman's super power is putting himself in perfect position to make plays he can't finish. The guy is the ultimate tease.
They need to get the 3 4 lines in playoff mode soon, just dump towards the goalie and pinball sh!t.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
The difference between them I feel is that Fjallby creates plays with his speed that don't often go in, and Kuhlman has plays created for him that he can't finish. I'll take the guy creating every day. Fjallby is also a much, much better skater.
yea, I don't mine ajf in the lineup right now more then others because at least he can wear down the other teams defense with his speed

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
giphy.gif

i-have-seen-the-light-i-have-got-the-answer.gif

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
They should bench Kuhlman and run 7 d with Heinola till they get their rental.
Interesting thought.
I wouldn't do that on back to backs but it could work for some games.'
In many games Scheifele has 3 more minutes of ice time than Dubois (with the same number of shifts.
Dubois could take several of those shifts and you could rotate a few other people in.
Stenlund could slide to the wing depending on where the faceoff is and who's better on what side.

I did notice in games where we did this that the 4th line shifts seemed more deadly because they had top 6 guys filling in with them.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
I hope everyone in Jet land has stepped away from the ledge ... seriously that team looks like a SC contender.
As for Ottawa I think they are my most hated team after watching them tonight. Wow if they refs had any balls they would have played a man short the whole 60 minutes I have never seen a team trip so many players in a game ... I was just hoping no Jet player gets injured.
This team is too inconsistent to be an scup contender. They should beat teams like Ottawa who just played a back to back vs pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad