Post-Game Talk: Jets 5 - Flyers 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I don't really care about answers it's more the tone and how antagonistic he is with the press. If he can't interact properly the send one of the assistants out to do the post game scrums.
Have you even after seen a PC after Torts wins?
He has all the reporters laughing and cracking jokes.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
All Really part of the process. Gain more strength and learn to spend less time with the puck while making shit happen. He will develop enough physically to be able to manage the challenge.
More so for the smaller players - but I agree that he has the drive to meet the challenge

Reactions: ps241

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
The Fonz is bitter.:laugh:

f*** Torts is such a diaper baby. :baghead:

Torts needs a valet like Paul Heyman or Jimmy hart to do his talking. Heyman would be whipping up the audience with a heel managers speak and meanwhile……from stage left…… have Gritty roll John out slowly on one of those Hannibal Lectar wheelers with the strait jacket and leather mask of a serial killer. Torts can just sit there with bug eyes starring at the press like he wants to have them served up with a nice Chianti.

I mean if the idea of a presser “IN PHILLY” is to cut WWE style shoot promo, might as well go all have the press play along and just shit talk John Twitter style to crank him up.

Last edited:

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
The Fonz is bitter.:laugh:

Tortz AKA "Angry Fonzie" at it again.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ps241 and Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.