.938 baby

Warming up right on time

licensed-image

2qzvI8.gif

6dr1dwteekt61.jpg

Last edited:

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Only defenseman with worse underlying numbers than Stanley was Samberg, who had to make up for Stanley's entire lack of defensive awareness and inability to win any board battles. Stanley continues to have much better awareness than I ever expected him to have in the offense zone, but much, much worse awareness than I ever expected him to have in the defensive zone.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
This team.... :banghead:

Sure... play 10-15 minutes, hope you can out goalie them, and show up in OT...

The biggest problem with this team is they will look at the score board and think they will able to beat teams like Col and Dal playing this way, just because they won against the yellow kitties. .

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Only defenseman with worse underlying numbers than Stanley was Samberg, who had to make up for Stanley's entire lack of defensive awareness and inability to win any board battles. Stanley continues to have much better awareness than I ever expected him to in the offense zone, but much, much worse awareness than I ever expected him to have in the defensive zone.
DId yOu wATcH the GaME ThO

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Perfetti comes out for sure when Nino is back. Pionk should come out for Miller but probably won't.

Yep. 100% going back to the exact same lineup that did such a great job during the 6 game losing streak down the exact same pairings and minute distribution. This might be the series that has the most lopsided odds in the West set by the bookmakers.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Awful game from everyone except Hellebuyck.

The goals from Vilardi and Scheifele were nice, and the 2 on 1 in OT was textbook but you don't play 3 on 3 in the playoffs so who cares. Scheifele almost quite literally gave the extra point away just before so it's even at best.

The less said about Pionk, the better. Scheifele looks off or his head is elsewhere right now. Ehlers had one of his worst games, no issue with cutting his ice time but others definitely could've used some benching time as well.

I've felt better about most of the losses this season than this win.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Lost in thr wailing and gnashing of teeth is that the Jets have moved into 2nd place in the Central
Not lost on me! Good on them for clawing their way back in after that miserable slump.

Nashville plays hard and fast. I don't think Vancouver can beat them if that ends up a first round match up, especially if they don't have Demko back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad