Post-Game Talk: Jets 4- Preds 3 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I am done with Rick.

I don't mind changing lines when things are not working but imagine the willful blindness to go to the exact combination that has been run out of the building every night and low and behold they immediately reward him with a Goal Against. And Pionk continues to get force-fed top minutes.

I actually kinda love it how pretty much as soon as he puts that line together they get scored on, he desperately wants to keep 81-55-13 together but knows it looks so bad when they keep getting scored on. :laugh:

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
This was a terrifying game.

Scheif with a horrible giveaway behind our net bailed out by helle and then connor wins it.. if we are calling out ehlers giveaway we have to call out that one

Ot goal mean 55-81 are back - seems like a bad plan

Nashville played hard - bones line juggling messed with this team, he gave away the game more than anyone

Ehlers confidence is shot - honestly I'd probably sit him for the playoffs and run perfetti with scheif-vilardi

Team still gets a lead and thinks our shit don't stink - and then it does... don't get it

Avs series will be super fun but I don't think either team makes it past second round

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Sometimes even ugly gets the job done
IMG_6263.jpeg

PS. Hope everyone is doing well here.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I am done with Rick.

I don't mind changing lines when things are not working but imagine the willful blindness to go to the exact combination that has been run out of the building every night and low and behold they immediately reward him with a Goal Against. And Pionk continues to get force-fed top minutes.

I actually kinda love it how pretty much as soon as he puts that line together they scored on, he desperately wants to keep 81-55-13 together but knows it looks so bad when they keep getting scored on. :laugh:
You thought that Ehlers play tonight was deserving of forat line minutes?

He was dogshit

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Couldn't watch this one. But nearly 50 SOG against??? Vs the Preds really. What happened here lol

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad