Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Mild 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Man. what a great move by Chevy picking up Names, and also acquiring Barron. That line is fantastic and very solid. Barron is also big, and very fast, and not bad scoring hands. Great deal - good depth. 4th line with 3 of our 4 goals, today - that is HUGE. Be very important come playoff time.

Last edited:

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
4/5 Stickmen today, beating the Wild is always fun, how about that 4th line, Nino gets injured Perfetti get into the lineup and Bones falls into a line. KFC good and bad today, Slammy and Tree might be a regular pairing next year. Niks buzzing around, Dilly with a goal, Lurch needs new mitts. D had some moments, Helle too but got better as the game went on. 2 points achieved and we might be back in the fight for first, 2nd is definitely in play.

rgb-stickman.gif
rgb-stickman.gif
rgb-stickman.gif
rgb-stickman.gif

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
I stayed awake for the whole game. But it was an afternoon game, you say? I guess you guys don't know me very well...:sarcasm: Anyway, a decent effort by our team today. Gotta love our fourth line, they really work hard, game in and game out. How can you not like them? :thumbu: Thought Croissant should have started to save Hellebuyck for the playoffs, but what do I know, I'm not the coach. :dunno: I give this game four "100"'s out of five...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Mustard Kitties has been posted and ready for your guesses. We have a new leader, so go check out and see who it is. Oh, and @Bigfish, you were right to change your guess, I added @BigfishWife with 0 points. No one yet has claimed the game on Tuesday to make a GDT. With so few left, now is your chance to make one! See you all then! Good night...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad