Winnipeg, Manitoba
Very happy...

We had an El Nino...

We had a Vezinabyuck...

And Sip's magic worked...

tumblr_mru65nWMkK1rkfgm9o1_500.gif

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
What are the stats of the Lowry, nino and Appleton third line this year?

I remember they were V strong to finish off last season

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I feel like it'll be really difficult for this team to succeed until it acknowledges that Scheifele, Connor, and Pionk shouldn't be used in defensive situations or against opposing teams' top players. Just let them beat up on lower competition, they get exploited by more talented players.

None

Feb 22, 2012
I feel like it'll be really difficult for this team to succeed until it acknowledges that Scheifele, Connor, and Pionk shouldn't be used in defensive situations or against opposing teams' top players. Just let them beat up on lower competition, they get exploited by more talented players.

I'd say it's crazy that Pionk is still on the PK but honestly the PK is just back to being shit regardless of who's on it.

Reactions: surixon

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Nice balance out there across out lineup - we are a much harder team to play against.
I watched the Detroit feed and they were impressed with our road game
Slipped a little in the third but buttoned it down in the last few minutes, including the 6/5.
Helle is back - Scheif too. Apples keeps proving me wrong - and I'm OK by that.
Nice to see Ehlers pot one - he looks troubled - hope he's OK
Smitty was better tonight - more composure for the most part.
JoMo off a bit - looks a bit tired.
On to the next one

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

The coaching staff also needs to figure out how to get the second line on the ice. If there job is to score, its going to be hard to put up the point totals expected playing between 8 and 10 5 on 5 minutes per game.

The third line won't keep scoring, we know this from all the history we have on these guys and they are getting 1st line minutes 5 on 5.

Conner and Scheifele also need to be split, they keep bleeding scoring chances against.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
The coaching staff also needs to figure out how to get the second line on the ice. If there job is to score, its going to be hard to put up the point totals expected playing between 8 and 10 5 on 5 minutes per game.

The third line won't keep scoring, we know this from all the history we have on these guys and they are getting 1st line minutes 5 on 5.

Conner and Scheifele also need to be split, they keep bleeding scoring chances against.
They won't bleed chances if they don't play against top lines. They can pick apart lower competition with the best of them, but smarter players exploit them. Just play players to their strengths.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Scheifele made a lot of nice defensive plays tonight and was usually the first forward back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad