Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Dead Wings 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I have to say, watching Perfetti is so much fun. You can see every little decision he makes has intelligence and considerations of risk/reward behind it. I haven't seen that kind of decisionmaking all over the ice since Perreault. (Obviously Fetts' ceiling is higher, but Matty P was an incredibly smart player).

I think Perfetti is going to be another one of those guys that just seems to almost 'magically' improve every line that he's on.

Came to post this. Perfetti is starting to have dominant playmaking shifts in the O-zone. Great to watch him. The comparison isn't new but the more I watch him, the more he reminds me of my first ever favorite player of this franchise: Marc Savard

Reactions: Jack7222

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
Never suggested they were. But they might be better candidates for 2C. Or they might just be 'good enough' to allow using Cole at a wing. Or maybe they get someone else. Or maybe they stay with Perfetti. But he is not the ONLY possibility.
I know what you mean and hear you. Cole may be better off and more productive at wing or might become a 1C one day, plenty of time for that to be hashed out My point was that if the staff decides Cole isn't good enough to be 2C right now, they wouldn't think Pinto or Frost are good enough for that role right now either.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Came to post this. Perfetti is starting to have dominant playmaking shifts in the O-zone. Great to watch him. The comparison isn't new but the more I watch him, the more he reminds me of my first ever favorite player of this franchise: Marc Savard

Yeah, he's a good comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad