Jesse Puljujarvi dresses up as Ice Spice…….

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
B9IVNrs.gif

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

Quinton Byfield

Jul 25, 2021
There you have it folks, once you turn 30 you can’t have any laughs anymore. You gotta be a pack a day smoking, fat miserable alcoholic chugging down a couple of packs of beer in your garage staring at your old rusted tools complaining about why you can’t get it up and please your wife. lol
Their point wasn’t that you can’t laugh, their point is lamenting how they have never heard of Ice Spice, how they do not care who she is, is exactly the kinda thing your parents woulda said when they saw what you were young.

Being out of touch with trends and cultures isn’t something to be proud of, and don’t take this as an attack. Cultural osmosis is important and if in your 30s that’s already stagnating, then it’s time to diversify what you listen to, the people you hang out with, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 34234jh442

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Their point wasn’t that you can’t laugh, their point is lamenting how they have never heard of Ice Spice, how they do not care who she is, is exactly the kinda thing your parents woulda said when they saw what you were young.

Being out of touch with trends and cultures isn’t something to be proud of, and don’t take this as an attack. Cultural osmosis is important and if in your 30s that’s already stagnating, then it’s time to diversify what you listen to, the people you hang out with, etc.
no.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Halloween, where you can be anything you want.

Not that there is anything wrong with that

There you have it folks, once you turn 30 you can’t have any laughs anymore. You gotta be a pack a day smoking, fat miserable alcoholic chugging down a couple of packs of beer in your garage staring at your old rusted tools complaining about why you can’t get it up and please your wife. lol
Hey now...,I would never have rusted tools in my garage

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

I probably wouldn't have known who ice spice was when I was in my 20s.

Knowing all the ins and outs of celebrities and pop culture isn't something to necessarily be proud of either.

No one is going to listen to trash music just to be culturally relevant.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

Great advice Quinton. Now please do something on the ice for once.

deVolt

Jun 4, 2018
Göteborg
Was expecting a vanilla Ice costume, can't unsee that pic now. Who tf is ice spice anyway. Thankfully i'm getting old, cuz this shit would't fly in the 90s.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario

Ya I really don’t think I’m missing out or needing to change anything about the way I’m living my life just because I don’t know who Ice spice is.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
My buddy sent me this pic and my first comment was "that lady is built and looks like trash". It honestly didn't register that it was Pulju - thought it was some influencer. Some other comments were also said, but better leave those out.

Also no clue who the f*** Ice Spice is and I'm glad.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad