Confirmed with Link: Jesse Puljujarvi 2 years 800k

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
It's one of the more "exciting" pickups the team has had for AHL level fodder I guess.

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
And he will play before Hino and maybe Z. Yet Harkins will roll for another 40 games.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Double hip surgery for a guy whose claim to fame was playing a heavy game and has zero shot is no bueno…really can’t see him contributing…this is not Patrick Kane lol

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
He has a knack (or at least did) getting to loose pucks around the net. Given Rust and Rak are out, and assuming his injury doesn’t make him a liability at ES, door is pretty wide open for him to get a look on the PP at some point if he gets a contract.

We are so inept in high traffic areas, I’ll take this.

Reactions: Sorry and wizmet12

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I like it. Maybe he can put it together here. Wanted to try him for years.

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
A player whose speed and shot brought him what little NHL success he's had (not enough to stay in the league), coming off his 2nd double hip surgery.
He's only had less than 56% offensive zone starts in one of his seasons and his hockey IQ is severely questioned. Let's try him with Sully. What possibly could go wrong?

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Apparently he's a speedy, no hands, good defensive forward.

Sullivan might play him after all. He can be DOC 2.0. Which, is sadly a lot better than most our players.

A player whose speed and shot brought him what little NHL success he's had (not enough to stay in the league), coming off his 2nd double hip surgery.
He's only had less than 56% offensive zone starts in one of his seasons and his hockey IQ is severely questioned. Let's try him with Sully. What possibly could go wrong?
Well, he's really good on the other side of the puck as well. So you can use him all through the lineup

Smasher

Jan 25, 2012
Finland
nemecic.bandcamp.com
He scored in Finland because he is a volume shooter. He shoots the puck a lot, but has no shot and couldn't produce with McDavid in Edmonton, the play would often die on his stick because he just doesn't have the hockey IQ. He is a big body and forechecks, that's about it.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
He scored in Finland because he is a volume shooter. He shoots the puck a lot, but has no shot and couldn't produce with McDavid in Edmonton, the play would often die on his stick because he just doesn't have the hockey IQ. He is a big body and forechecks, that's about it.
Big body and forecheck with little/no scoring ability. Sounds like our man.

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
Is it okay use the word Pejorative Slur here?

Because he is a Pejorative Slur. As a Finnish person, I know a lot about him.

Keep him the f*** away from Penguins.

Reactions: Zbynek

jani

Oct 15, 2023
Apparently he's way ahead of his rehab schedule and has been practicing with Karpat Oulu in Finland for the past month already.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I don’t hate it, though I don’t think it’ll amount to much.

Unfortunately, I’m thinking this is all Dubas will do.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
It's one of the more "exciting" pickups the team has had for AHL level fodder I guess.
I feel like he’ll be on the big club, TBH. Whether or not he’ll help out…who knows?

It honestly can’t get worse than consistently losing with what we already have. Worst case we just continue to lose, haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad