Confirmed with Link: Jesse Puljujarvi 2 years 800k

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Feels like they did nothing in the offseason out side of Eller for the bottom 6 and they’re realizing you can’t just throw it together mid season with fodder.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Feels like they did nothing in the offseason out side of Eller for the bottom 6 and they’re realizing you can’t just throw it together mid season with fodder.
We do have a lot of guys hurt. I think theyvare finding they can't run Puustinen and Johnstone in the NHL for large spurts during critical times.

It's not who I would have picked but...like I said, whatever

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Dubas realized that in like game three. I remember he was interviewed during the intermission during that game and sort of admitted the bottom six sucked lol

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don’t hate it in a vacuum. I just hope this isn’t the only move/thing Dubas tries.
It is…we’ll soon see Sullivan out there for Pens practice…I appreciate that Dubas is making moves no matter how cheap and ineffectual lol, but he’s not making the one right move, so he gets a thumbs down lol

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad