Proposal: Jesper Fast to STL

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Fast is not part of any problem here. He young, he's cheap, he's great defensively, and he's... wait for it... Fast. There's no reason to move him at all. So start with what you think you'd want to give up and add an uncomfortable plus to it if you want a reply to any calls about him. The guy does so many things right that don't show up in stats. Reminds me a lot of Hagelin without the rocket skates.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
He’s a fan favorite and probably worth more to the team that anything realisic they’d get back in a trade. He’s a very underrated player

Reactions: Vaghals

KingDeathMetal

Jun 7, 2015
Long Island, NY
What's the point? Fast probably doesn't yield anything better than a 2nd rounder, and the odds of that player being better than Fast are slim, let alone even make it to the NHL. If Fast was only signed for one more year I'd say yes, but he's under contract for three. Best value is to just keep him unless someone wants to overpay (low 1st!).

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yes true, a valid point @NYR1967 - I think we should avoid dealing J. Fast for now. What we need are 1st picks in 2018.

I just responded based on his value, but I hope we keep Fast and don`t move him.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
I don't see any value at all in moving him for a 2nd or 3rd. Literally no reason to do that imo.

you could do it just to be nice .....:sarcasm:

images

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Fast is far from untouchable, but he's not a player we need to move. It's unlikely "fans" are willing to trade him for anything else than an offer that's fair, with an extra incentive to do it. In other words, we're going to want an a slight over payment because he's probably more valuable to us, and in that case, I don't really see what the Blues would do it.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
hes a fan favorite he's not going anywhere. only damn forward we can rely on Defensively.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
And he hits hard too which is something we need. Although, that's been neutered somewhat this year under AV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad