Post-Game Talk: Jerts fall 3-2 to Ducks in OT

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
geez I am eating crow about Burmistrov I thought he was a lost cause. Might be a fixture in the middle 6 now. Guy is capable of playing a real thinking man's game, especially when he does his little delays on the penalty kill.

I like how it's just under the radar that Scheifele not only held his own against Getzlaf, but probably had the better of the play. Anyone still think his ceiling is a #2 center?

Hutchinson looks bigger in the net.

what else...oh, Petan looks a lot older than he did in September. Might be hope for him yet

Your not alone. :laugh: I thought I was patient but I gave up on him completely just before he turned it around. :) Happy to have been wrong.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Absolutely psyched that others are recognizing Burmi's increased play and I'm super glad he's starting to turn it around. Hoping he continues to improve. I'm curious if Scheif keeps this up, is Little #1 next season or is he?

I think this has gone on long enough. We have seen the changing of the guard. Scheif, Little, Burmi with Perreault to fill in for any of those if needed. Lowry/Copp, Copp/Lowry centring the 4th line and 4LW.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Well that screams for a photoshop, doesn't it

Not much whispering going on here, but Vincent seems rather pleased about something:

hqdefault.jpg

This was the "You're lucky!" rant by Maurice when Burmi scored coming out of the box. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad