Jersey Collection Thread

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I have some new jerseys for the upcoming season. I will not be wearing the Gretzky to the Heritage Classic or at any time. I am a Jets fan through and through but no collection is complete without the great one.

Last edited:

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Here are the ones I had done up. Numminen, Carlyle, 78/79 WHA Gretzky and 80-81 Gretzky.

IMG_2146%201_zpsds5khr4j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
should i post my Moncton Hawks' game-work Randy Gilhen jersey?
honestly, so happy to have a vintage Hawks jersey

ComplexChris

#RideTheLAINE
Feb 27, 2014
Lainepeg
Just dropped by Jets gear at Polo while I was there to check in on my HC jersey preorder... they said it'll arrive anytime between next week and the week after that as expected.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Just dropped by Jets gear at Polo while I was there to check in on my HC jersey preorder... they said it'll arrive anytime between next week and the week after that as expected.

Can't wait. Really hoping the logo on the premier jerseys are chain stitched, just like we saw in the closeup on the reveal promo video.

Here are some jerseys Keener Jerseys have done up for me so far this summer.

Not a huge fan of these 90s air knit CCM Maska jerseys. The front crests on all of them were too small. They must've been the replica models back then, sort of like what Reebok Premiers are today. Wish I were able to find one of the CCM 550 models before they were pulled off the shelves.

Sean Pronger - yes, brother of Chris. If you have the time, check out his book 'Journeyman'. Some great stories about his time in Winnipeg in there.

Bill Bowler - great playmaker, just couldn't make the NHL because of his size back in the day. Currently working for the LaSalle Vipers Junior B team in Ontario.

spellchecker45

Oct 3, 2011
I decided to take a pic of my own collection. I have a few ccm jerseys when they went on sale back in 06 I think. I also have a jacob trouba signed jersey but its in a frame.

FxmSRk7.jpg

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Can't wait. Really hoping the logo on the premier jerseys are chain stitched, just like we saw in the closeup on the reveal promo video.

Here are some jerseys Keener Jerseys have done up for me so far this summer.

Not a huge fan of these 90s air knit CCM Maska jerseys. The front crests on all of them were too small. They must've been the replica models back then, sort of like what Reebok Premiers are today. Wish I were able to find one of the CCM 550 models before they were pulled off the shelves.

I agree the 90's replica jerseys have smallish logos and even seem to vary from the years that they were made. Some being smaller than others and some are ultrafil replicas and some are air knit replicas. You could always switch out the logo to a larger one. Both types still make for an awesome customization!:handclap:

I bought an 80's and 90's Jets 550 in 2010 before they disappeared and the logo on the 80's actually looked really oversized. Not sure if that is actually the case though or simply in comparison to the replica jerseys from the 80s and 90s.

I believe River City had the 550s available online but not sure if they are still open.

The Domi looks great and brings back some great memories.:)

puckinhoots

Jul 25, 2014
very jealous of all these collections. Was wondering if anyone knew of a place or have any jets 1.0 authentic jerseys they'd be willing to sell? I've been looking all over and it's almost impossible to find any!

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
you guys wish you owned a superstar's jersey, don't you.

i have Randy Gilhen's late 1980s' Moncton Hawks jersey.

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba

BrianFromAIH

Long Time Lurker
Jun 16, 2012
Warren, OH, USA
$80 plus shipping (think it was like $10 for shipping) from their club website: http://www.tapparashop.fi/tuotteet/fanipaidat. It's all in Finnish, I just used chrome to translate. Unfortunately the numbered ones they have aren't the real numbers, so I just bought a blank and got it customized at Keener's (http://www.keenerjerseys.com/). All in it was just under $200.

Alright awesome thanks! The numbering is where I was confused. Couldn't find a place that sold them properly numbered.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
you guys wish you owned a superstar's jersey, don't you.

i have Randy Gilhen's late 1980s' Moncton Hawks jersey.

I love it! Liked it so much I just bought myself one. Although not a gameworn from someone with such deep roots in Manitoba hockey history and 1st German born player to the win the Stanley Cup Randy Gilhen. Gilhen must be the only player to have played with the Winnipeg Warriors, Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose. Truly amazing, not to mention playing with both Lemieux, Gretzky, Ducky and Selanne. No kidding he is in the Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame.

Also the guy that has helped #55 with his faceoffs!

What does the tagging on the back hem look like?

One of the best jerseys in here!:handclap:

DiggerD

Nov 21, 2014
My son is just starting his collection. He has a Pens home, a Pens Road, and an autographed Lowry Jets road jersey.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Picking up a signed Ehlers jersey framed from the local sports shop for $275 in two weeks. Pretty stoked. I have a Ladd, Scheif and Blank jersey right now this will be my first signed jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad