Jersey Collection Thread

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Here's my Byfuglien jersey that I bought at the NHL store in New York and the toque I bought at the game vs Sharks.

vznQ1se.jpg

My parents are in New York currently so if we get some good news tomorrow I might ask them to drop by the store...

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
New addition -

2000-2001 “Mad†Mel Angelstad gameworn Manitoba Moose home jersey with Manitoba 5th anniversary patch and fight damage to front of neck -

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
^^^^Nice Moose jersey^^^^

If anyone is looking for Jets gameworn jerseys they have been selling home and away pairs of common players on ebay for $595.00 US for the two jerseys. Galiardi, Halishchuk etc....

Thorburn gloves $100.00. US

I hadn't seen them priced this low before but perhaps I have not checked for awhile at Jets gear. It is nice to see the prices in line with the actual market and not the silliness of $2500++ before.

A Bogosion game worn just went $380.00 and $250.00 for a Tangaradi.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I am hoping someone can help me identify a jersey that I have. Does anyone know the year(s) CCM had this type of tagging with the little rink in the collar? and what the jersey type/model was? I assume it to be sometime between 1990-1996 because of the logo on the front but I don't know much about this tagging. Thanks for the help.

I have new Jets jersey!:) will post photos later.

JetFromFinland

Jul 3, 2014
I ordered blank Jets home jersey and also bought a old Jets jersey with #13 Selanne on the back. They are still coming though, but can't wait to get them! :)

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
I am hoping someone can help me identify a jersey that I have. Does anyone know the year(s) CCM had this type of tagging with the little rink in the collar? and what the jersey type/model was? I assume it to be sometime between 1990-1996 because of the logo on the front but I don't know much about this tagging. Thanks for the help.

I have new Jets jersey!:) will post photos later.

My Jets jersey from 1995 has that tag in it. It's a youth jersey, so I don't have a designation for you beyond that (pro / replica / etc.)

rahzar

Oct 9, 2005
Have a few jerseys, but no pictures.
·Ovechkin '11 Capitals (red)
·Senators '07 third (blank)
·Slater '11 Jets (blue)
·Jets '11 white (blank)
·Team Canada Winnipeg Falcons tribute (blank)

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I don't collect jersey's, however, I do have some game used sticks. My favorite is a game used autographed Bobby Hull stick and my prize of the collection is a game used Bill Mosienko stick.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I don't collect jersey's, however, I do have some game used sticks. My favorite is a game used autographed Bobby Hull stick and my prize of the collection is a game used Bill Mosienko stick.

Those are some seriously sweet sticks!:handclap: Mosienko is amazing!

I have picked up a few jerseys to wear to MTSC for next season.

Norm Maciver last goal in Jets v 1.0. It has always had a place in my heart. Now I have a replica jersey!

maciver201_zpsoarcy8ui.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thorburnt

Jul 16, 2015
MTS Centre
Halischuk everyone around heres favourite player!:D Game worn from the 1st playoff game in Anaheim. Hey, not everyone is as good as #55 someone has to play on the 4th line!:)

I assume that would be warm-up worn right, because I'm pretty sure he was scratched.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
^^^Nice jersey^^^ I really like those road blues. I am going to have to get myself a new customized one!:) Would love a gameworn but they are pretty hard to find.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
^^^Nice jersey^^^ I really like those road blues. I am going to have to get myself a new customized one!:) Would love a gameworn but they are pretty hard to find.

Thanks - definitely not easy to find and not cheap when one is located. Good luck in your quest..........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad