Rumor: Jersey changes/modifications incoming for 2013-2014

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Hmm. I usually have the home jersey. I usually don't keep a name or number on it because I feel like I should be cheering the team rather than a specific player. I've wanted a Koivu for a long time. But I'm really tempted to get a Subban jersey. I wonder what the changes are.

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
There is no update from what I've seen on the net. I think Dallas has already shown their new jersey and Buffalo will show their own before the next season.

Don't think we'll see something from the Habs. We have the best jersey in hockey, it's perfect the way it is. Even though I'd like to see some laces...:D

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
There is no update from what I've seen on the net. I think Dallas has already shown their new jersey and Buffalo will show their own before the next season.

Don't think we'll see something from the Habs. We have the best jersey in hockey, it's perfect the way it is. Even though I'd like to see some laces...:D

Carolina also changed and they showed it. I don't think it would be much of a change if any, like most think probably laces being added which I would love personally

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
If there was to be major change, we would have heard something about it by now. Its going to be a subtle change, kind of like how the number outlining changed on the jerseys in the mid 90's..... Something like that

David_99

Jan 16, 2005
Moncton, NB
Habs change Rouge! That's right! We've gone from PMS 207 Red to PMS 208 Red! If THAT blew your mind, wait til you see what we did with the BLEU et BLANC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUY MORE JERSEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HABS_PMS.jpg

LLoyd Christmas I

Jul 11, 2013
Habs change Rouge! That's right! We've gone from PMS 207 Red to PMS 208 Red! If THAT blew your mind, wait til you see what we did with the BLEU et BLANC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUY MORE JERSEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HABS_PMS.jpg

I found another example of those colors. This pms 208 looks more burgundy.

fq0syYl.jpg

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I found another example of those colors. This pms 208 looks more burgundy.

fq0syYl.jpg

I think they will be going with a look similar to their 1915 jerseys they wore during the centennial year. If so, i like the change to a darker color pallet.

mtlf-markov.jpg

mtlf-price.jpg

vs

160208520.0_standard_352.0.jpg

game1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Maybe we will even get the laces to, who know.

To get a feel of how much darker they would be, check out this video. Much darker jerseys.

Thierrynski

Jun 30, 2011
Singapore
No jersey change for this year

Canadiens hop off the jersey change train

This is the one I get asked about the most. Are the MONTREAL CANADIENS really changing their jerseys? After months clinging to the same Reebok report — that the Habs' home and roads were "TBD" — I finally have something new to talk about.

Everything is on hold. While I don't know what changes the Canadiens were considering, I have heard from multiple sources that the plans have been shelved for the time being. Whether that means the Habs will show up again in NHL JerseyWatch 2014, I can't say.

All I know is that for the 2013-14 season, it seems they'll be wearing exactly what they have been for years. No changes. For now.

Source: www.icethetics.info

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
Makes me wonder if the Habs actually had some bold re-design in mind. There's not much reason to shelf it if it was just adding laced collars.

LLoyd Christmas I

Jul 11, 2013
I'd like to know his sources. Hockey sites have been known to make up Canadiens stories in order to increase their traffic, sounds like it worked.

I've seen nothing official. Silly stuff.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Personally fine with no change. Changes for the sake of making a change end up sucking often anyways.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
I need the green and red christmas tree centennial jersey that is the only one I am missing.

The ones in my avatar? Love those ones! Wish they'd wear them more often. I'm probably one of the very few that would like that though.

Mooseheads colors and the brown gloves are awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad