Rumor: Jersey changes/modifications incoming for 2013-2014

Clippy

Sep 22, 2011
Bleu-blanc-rouge

3diq0.jpg

I nailed it.

:nod:

Pretty interesting design!
Not sure if I would like it as an actual jersey though, too out there for me.

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
Pretty interesting design!
Not sure if I would like it as an actual jersey though, too out there for me.

Well, I wanted an obvious tricolore design without it looking like the French flag.

I though it was somewhat original until I realized it is pretty close to the Als jersey :

jersey_calvillo.JPG

Aug 25, 2009
éal
:laugh: We'll see. First post in a while, first non-Entertainment-Section post in basically forever. I guess I lost the flare for this kind of banter. Shut down my old Twitter, started a new one with way less hockey talk. I suppose I just have a lot of opinions about jerseys :laugh:

Again, we'll see though. Moved to Montreal this summer and have a LOT of downtime outside of rugby so figured I'd swing by the old stomping grounds (here). I'll definitely stop in at the draft.

Hey, I think of you from times to times when I wear by BU purple t-shirt.

no homo.

Clippy

Sep 22, 2011
Well, I wanted an obvious tricolore design without it looking like the French flag.

I though it was somewhat original until I realized it is pretty close to the Als jersey :

jersey_calvillo.JPG

It looks like a combination of the retro "C" blue jersey and our current home jersey.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
They are iconic and historic

But they are still ugly

Really? They are ugly? There is not one original 6 sweater that I would classify under that category.

I can see an argument about its supposed banality, or flare, but it's definitely not ugly.

I'm usually not one to slam other people's tastes, but c'mon man!

HabsByTheBay

Dec 3, 2010
London
Do not change the sweaters. In fact, any changes I want to see should be about undoing the RBK EDGE changes and returning the sweaters to their previous glory.

Can we get the Als colour or alternate jerseys as our third? Maybe that would make the guys want to hit more.

CFL_MTL_Jersey_2007.png

Now that's a team that needs some jersey changes. Alouettes jerseys look so dated.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Aside from the piping, I love the reebok edge jerseys. I love the fitting form and the collars. I guess it's just me.

Last edited:

JPGoHabsGo

May 30, 2013
This one would be nice as a base. It would need more work with the logo though.

Agreed.

It may be crazy, but I wouldn't mind seeing an alternate that has the word Canadiens spelled out in an expos kind of font.

I wouldn't mind the organization trying something brand new instead of relying on past jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad