Celebrity Death: Jerry Lewis Has Passed Away at 91

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Given it was all the kids from his first marriage that this was decades long damage as a result of end of 1st marriage and maybe a man who's public appearance and reputation wouldn't have matched his private life

We will never know but usually when someone disowns all the kids (A rather large group in this case) from a broken first marriage it usually a broken relationship decades old

Also as we saw with Julian Lennon ,, Some of the most beloved figures such as John Lennon can ultimately just be awful fathers and not worthy of respect they were adorned with in life

Julian Lennon was essentially abandoned by his father for no good reason simply because his father didn't want anything to do with his ex-wife and child after and Julian Lennon was excluded from his father's will

Julian Lennon and his father had brief relationship again in 70's only for his father to essentially walk away again

Julian Lennon once said about his father

"I have to say that, from my point of view, I felt he was a hypocrite", he said, "Dad could talk about peace and love out loud to the world but he could never show it to the people who supposedly meant the most to him: his wife and son. How can you talk about peace and love and have a family in bits and pieces—no communication, adultery, divorce? You can't do it, not if you're being true and honest with yourself."

John Lennon once said this about his sons before he died

"Sean was a planned child, and therein lies the difference. I don't love Julian any less as a child. He's still my son, whether he came from a bottle of whiskey or because they didn't have pills in those days. He's here, he belongs to me, and he always will." He said he was trying to re-establish a connection with the then 17-year-old, and confidently predicted, "Julian and I will have a relationship in the future

Could be similar case here in which Lewis was POS to his kids instead of reverse

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad