Post-Game Talk: Jerks vs Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
Yep, I dont mind Boyd on the 4th line, but playing him on 2nd is a madness! :huh:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Funny how two of the last three games the Caps have been on a prolonged 5v3 PK. But last game when Jones clearly hacks Kuznetsov, the ref doesn’t wanna give the Caps a 5v3. The two calls to give Boston a 5v3 were also extremely soft. Not saying Jensen’s penalty shouldn’t have been called, but just interesting how the Caps don’t get that 5v3 opportunity last night but the refs make those calls against them.

Reactions: Calicaps

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I wonder what they would have done if given more time. I was wondering if they would have toyed with bringing in some Hershey guys but it doesn't really look like anyone in Hershey besides low ceiling guys (Sgarbossa, etc.) are really putting up good points.

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
Why would you put Boyd on the PP after his stupid penalty? I dont get it coach! :shakehead

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
I wonder what they would have done if given more time. I was wondering if they would have toyed with bringing in some Hershey guys but it doesn't really look like anyone in Hershey besides low ceiling guys (Sgarbossa, etc.) are really putting up good points.

Fever looks pretty good! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad