Value of: Jeremy Swayman

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
Bruins should consider every move possible. Forbort Grzelyk Shattenkirk Debrusk VanRemsdeik Lucic are all UFA and should be moved. Swayman if RFA but should be moved if the deal is there. This team needs to replenish draft picks. Not built to win in the playoffs so sell off assets and gamble you win a round but not looking likely. I also sell off Zach and Lindholm for the right price to a contender.
That was fun to read lol
Can’t wait to read it later high on weed
Still won’t make sense

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Watching the game yesterday, I thought maybe Kempe, Laferriere, Hughes, Englund, and Riitch For Sway, Gryz or Forbort (we could retain to even the salaries), and a few tweeners (like Steen, Boqvuist, Beecher, Etc.) To balance out salary and roster spots.

Then we could turn around and swap Lohrei and Lysell for Hanafin then we’re locked up top 6 and top 4 for several years with guys in their mid to late twenties.

Ullmark only 30 with pretty low mileage for a tender, could be our starter for another 4/5 seasons and also mentor Bussi and Svedeback. If LA wins the Cup with Swayman, you can all crucify me. Or, I could go to LA and be in the parade, I was a Monarchs tickets holder for about a decade after all 😂

Last edited:

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Uhhmark should have been traded last summer after winning the Vezina. We all knew his value would never be any higher than that. I would keep Swayman, he's younger and already better.

Reactions: Save By Thomas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad