LeBrun: Jeremy Colliton and Hawks scouts at Sharks/Avs game

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
This was around mid January when it was reported . Colorado felt he wasn't a elite player that they expected when they drafted him and his ability to develop and progress just hasn't worked out to the teams expectations.

What on earth are you on about? just making stuff up I see.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Well said. Every hawks fan is grateful for Keith's many contributions as well as helping them achieve 3 Stanley cups,

But his age , contract are huge factors right now.

To me Keith has always had a negative chippy personality throughout his career.

The rumors that where swirling around between him and Sharpie?
hey i was and still am a HUGE keith fan but i can not condone diva like antics.

ref to the bold, i can not side with Sharpie, well b/c i dislike him.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
how do you know he is making **** up. where you there or are you just assuming it is made up ??

Terrific logic. Absolutely amazing. There is nothing like that reported, there is nothing to suggest that, but a rando from the internet post what can only be described as a scorching hot take and let's give him a benefit of the doubt. The cherry on top of it all is the claim they are disappointed in him because he is not who they thought when they drafted him.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Terrific logic. Absolutely amazing. There is nothing like that reported, there is nothing to suggest that, but a rando from the internet post what can only be described as a scorching hot take and let's give him a benefit of the doubt. The cherry on top of it all is the claim they are disappointed in him because he is not who they thought when they drafted him.
a very weak attempt at deflection by using snarky opening remarks. there is still no substance to support your claim.

btw a statement can be said that it was reported or whispered at .... i do not know , i am just using basic logic to disprove your statement of attack on the original poster.

btw i am done with you.

Reactions: Taylorst

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
a very weak attempt at deflection by using snarky opening remarks. there is still no substance to support your claim.

btw a statement can be said that it was reported or whispered at .... i do not know , i am just using basic logic to disprove your statement of attack on the original poster.

btw i am done with you.

So the burden of proof is on me even though I am not the one making stuff up from thin air, and despite the fact that the mere lack of any credible report is proof enough? This keeps getting better and better.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
So the burden of proof is on me even though I am not the one making stuff up from thin air, and despite the fact that the mere lack of any credible report is proof enough? This keeps getting better and better.

i was really waiting for this. how one can predict what comes from a limited mind with limited fact or logic.

you are now in the realm of providing at this moment totally inconsequential form of a response. totally useless post by you on this subject.

bye.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
i was really waiting for this. how one can predict what comes from a limited mind with limited fact or logic.

you are now in the realm of providing at this moment totally inconsequential form of a response. totally useless post by you on this subject.

bye.

:laugh:

Goal posts keep on shifting.

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
This was around mid January when it was reported . Colorado felt he wasn't a elite player that they expected when they drafted him and his ability to develop and progress just hasn't worked out to the teams expectations.
If you are going to spew this garbage, at least try to research it a tiny bit. So much off in this post

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad