LeBrun: Jeremy Colliton and Hawks scouts at Sharks/Avs game

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Lots of scouting activity between the Hawks and these two teams leading up to the trade deadline and then nothing happened...

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Wonder who they are interested in, anyone available that is good on either side this summer besides Karlsson?

Last edited:

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Colorado has made it known how unhappy they are with zadorov.

Zadorov is a big defenseman who Chicago could really use more so to shore up. Maybe playing him with Gus or boqvist would help.

Reactions: LDF

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Would be a good add, but might get pricey.

True but he might be the most reasonable and yet underlooked free agent this summer.

I'm sure Chicago would like to compliment the strome line, maybe while trying to add a center either a Duchene or Brock Nelson to give kaner what he needs and maybe you move kahun or someone unknown yet on that line.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Not sure if anyone has watched Zadorov play in playoffs, but I think he’s officially locked himself in as an Av
you may very well be right, however it is the org who has the final word and/or ability to make any move to improve the team.

Reactions: Taylorst

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
you may very well be right, however it is the org who has the final word and/or ability to make any move to improve the team.

Yes I agree , earlier in the year it was known how their expectations from this kid didn't come to fruition.

Maybe with his stellar play they might either resign him or try and parlay his playoff play into a better trade deal.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003

Colorado supposedly went to Zadorov before the deadline and let him know that they view him as an important piece of the organization.

Colorado has no one else like Zadorov in the organization and Chicago is a division rival. I am not sure that I see anything that would make sense for Colorado to trade Z to Chicago.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Imagine they just like watching playoff hockey...

Sure, it’s an opportunity to get some scouting done too, but is it that odd for hockey people to take in a playoff hockey game?

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA

What could it be?

Considering its unlikely that Chi and Col are looking to do each other any favors being division rivals its most likely for UFA scouting or for a deal with SJ in the offseason as they will have a lot to deal with. Its not like there is anything else they are really needing to do atm anyways.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Zadorov? Why in the world would COL trade him? - they wouldn't, and certainly not to the Hawks.

3rd for 4th? LOL, OK.

Probably looking at Karlsson, or looking to offer sheet Meier, or Lebanc, in retaliation to Hjalmarsson offer sheet :)

Reactions: Meeqs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad