Confirmed with Link: Jerabek to Caps for a 5th in 2019

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
Only a 5th in 2019?! He's got potential. Thought the return would be a bit better. He's gonna fit real nice with the Caps.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
From an contract management perspective, he wasn’t cracking the line-up so we free up a roster spot and get a draft pick for a pending UFA.

That said, I thought he was good enough to be a bottom pairing guy on our team and maybe bring some offense from that pair. Makes no sense given how much we are hurting on the left side.

Anyhow, this is all fine and dandy, but how about fixing the problems we have on the team MB?

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Marinaro asked Dan Robertson if Jerebek is good enough for the Caps to acquire why wasn't he good enough to play for the Habs. European free agents won't sign with the Habs again. :)

To be fair that's what I thought after the Sekac fiasco.

Apparently word hasn't got out in Eastern Europe that the Habs aren't the franchise they used to be.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Rather of kept him. 2019 5th is no big deal and the Caps are getting a guy who will provide depth for the playoffs. There should be a conditional on this trade if Jerabek re-signs with them IMO.

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
I wonder if he let the team know He won’t resign in the summer and I don’t blame him. I can’t see any other reason why they stopped playing him and dealt him for nothing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad