Recalled/Assigned: Jean-Gabriel Pageau Recalled

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Sucks for Da Costa. If Spezza is injured he'd be the first call up if healthy. Would love to see him in Top-6.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Glad to see Pageau up. Hope they give him some good line mates to work with.

Wonder if he slides in because Spezza is out. Playing with Hemsky amd Michalek would be an eye-opener for what he can really do.

That said, I assume Zibanejad takes that spot and Pageau takes his.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Why? It's just bad luck that he was injured days before a possible call-up.

Why do you think Da Costa would want to stay with the Sens? They've shown almost no interest in giving him an NHL roster spot.

He's going to leave and sign with someone who'll actually give him a shot in the NHL.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Why do you think Da Costa would want to stay with the Sens? They've shown almost no interest in giving him an NHL roster spot.

He's going to leave and sign with someone who'll actually give him a shot in the NHL.

We're starting to form quite a queue of tweener guys who are a bit too good for the AHL, but not quite good enough to bump someone else off our NHL roster.

Hopefully Murray sees this as a golden opportunity to package a few of these guys to a team that needs youth in exchange for a decent NHL-calibre defenseman.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007

He can't leave unless the Sens let him walk. I guess he can hope for that, if that is his mindset.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......

Oh my God, you're telling me I get to see 3 hard-working, 200 foot centers, who play with heart at the same time!?!?!??

Exactly what I was thinking.....We probably won't score 5 or 6 goals but I am willing to bet that we don't give up 40 shots either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad