Player Discussion Jason Pominville

Status
Not open for further replies.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Well here's me hoping we get poms signed to an extension before tomorrow night. What does everyone else think the odds are of it getting done?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
10% chance it gets done before tomorrow night.....25% chance it gets done before November...after that, we start to worry.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
By what Pominville has said if it doesn't get done by next thursday I'll be worrying.

I think Pominville was just playing the game with what he said. From what Russo said, the sides are very close. I don't think he'd walk away from the table for the entire year if he really wants to play here and they are as close as rumored to be.

Billy Mays Here*

As I said in the other thread, Fletcher has stated that he wants to see Pominville play for at least a little while before signing him to the extension so I think there's very little chance he gets re-signed within the next week or two. They probably already have the deal in place but are just waiting to see how Pommers plays and that he's completely healthy before Fletcher has him sign off on it.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
@mnwild
Breaking: Jason Pominville signs 5-year contract extension! Read all about it here on
Wild.com
: ******/psMGP #mnwild

6:31pm · 3 Oct 13 · HootSuite
9 RETWEETS

Last edited:

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
@mnwild
Breaking: Jason Pominville signs 5-year contract extension! Read all about it here on
Wild.com
: ******/psMGP #mnwild

6:31pm · 3 Oct 13 · HootSuite
9 RETWEETS

Done deal?!?!

mnwildgophers

Mar 5, 2010
MN
Good job on getting it done. The deal looks a bit better now since we will have him more than a year and a half.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
As I said in the other thread, Fletcher has stated that he wants to see Pominville play for at least a little while before signing him to the extension so I think there's very little chance he gets re-signed within the next week or two. They probably already have the deal in place but are just waiting to see how Pommers plays and that he's completely healthy before Fletcher has him sign off on it.
I wish we could have seen him play a bit, but players get their way around here. Probably the money he wants too.

Billy Mays Here*

Well so much for that. Oh well, happy to see him extended and hope it's for no more than $6 million per.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad