Jason Botterill Discussion Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
This seems crazy... he should be more popular than the "easy" girl in high school. Everyone should want to dance with him.

right! Bottsy baby, I heard you have some good young players. And I heard you like long delicious cap dumps....wanna dance?

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
The quotes are staggeringly horrible to me.

Good god.

so as he takes his sigh of relief that no one will be hired above him to sit between him and ownership, he throws his AGMs into the mix and basically says “they’re just as much to blame as me, guys!”
Lysowski needs to hitch his wagon to another horse.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
This board: “Botts is the worst GM ever. His trades have been a total disaster. F#ck, why hasn’t Botts made a trade yet?”:D

What you discount is the fan bases need to see that he is under any pressure at all. The fear that he will be retained despite being inept is real. If he doesn’t do anything, again, it will be seen as him not believing he’s not in any danger of losing the job.

I’d rather he f*** up something now and be fired than do nothing now and keep f***ing up things for another year.

There’s also always the small chance he will accidentally help the roster by changing the roster.

Which is a better chance than what he’s done for three years, as little as humanly possible, would help.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
This seems crazy... he should be more popular than the "easy" girl in high school. Everyone should want to dance with him.
This is the one time we are giving him the green light to get a shit return if he moves out Sheary, Bogo, Frolik.... Just get something, anything.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
This board: “Botts is the worst GM ever. His trades have been a total disaster. F#ck, why hasn’t Botts made a trade yet?”:D

Isn't this one of those ahh Botts made a trade too late for his intentions, and then ironically the same dumb trade was too early?

Imagine trying to trash this board in defense of this tard.

#Maverick

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY

This is lazy.

It's more like:

"Botts is the worst GM ever. His trades have been a total disaster."

"F#ck, we HAVE to make trades to make progress; he's still here; we HAVE to hold our noses shut and hope for the best"

That's what's happening.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site

That info is coming from one person only, Botts. Trying to desperately use Dreger to get out that he is trying stuff.

Other GMs know what a joke Botts is to take advantage of. This is a case that no one else values what the Sabres have to sell. Pegula better see rpthis mess for what it is and fire this clown.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
That info is coming from one person only, Botts. Trying to desperately use Dreger to get out that he is trying stuff.

Other GMs know what a joke Botts is to take advantage of. This is a case that no one else values what the Sabres have to sell. Pegula better see rpthis mess for what it is and fire this clown.

I can think of 30 (soon to be 31) other sources wanting Botterill to keep his job.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
We don’t have anything anyone wants is a very good reason to fire your GM btw.

It’s an even better one than my GM can’t make trades after reportedly trying hard for three years.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I'm very quickly reaching the point where I'm hoping Botts can't do anything at the TDL. This way, he can't get ****ed by other GMs.

He'd probably be like "Sheary and Asplund for a 7th? No retention on Sheary? OK."

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad