Former Bruins Jarred Tinordi

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Giving up 13 goals in two games and the immediate solution is Jared Tinordi - how quick fortunes change this year.

Forget dropping the gloves, no ones willing to go with the guys they have, Tinordi won’t find any more takers

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Typical,......... Another garbage can move from a scared and inept GM....
listen, this isn`t a move that suddenly puts the B`s over the top here, it`s pretty simple to see what`s happening. This team, absent much in the way of any grit or completely absent of any grit, snagged a guy who`ll , at the very least, play with some nasty. I don`t particularly love the player but I get it, we can sit and watch the young D get outmuscled too often and pushed around or have a guy who might bring a bit of an attitude on the ice

That said, if and when the B`s get healthy on the back end, chances are Tinordi is nothing more than a taxi squad guy

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
he`s not the solution, he`s a shot in the dark stop gap to bring some grit back to a Charmin soft back end
Shooting in the dark isn’t a good strategy for anything. Why is Kampfer on this team if they’re not going to use him when they lose 1/2 their defense

When is Carlo going to man up for this team? Not saying he’s been the issue but a man of his size needs to bring some nasty.
He looked in the mirror and moved on

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Whatever. If they think the solution to solve the toughness problem is Jarred Tinordi then they have another thing coming. It would be nice if the forwards played with a pulse.

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011

Brutal, but not much worse than Vaakanainen in his limited showings lol
download (3).png

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Giving up 13 goals in two games and the immediate solution is Jared Tinordi - how quick fortunes change this year.

Forget dropping the gloves, no ones willing to go with the guys they have, Tinordi won’t find any more takers

what? Bruins haven’t pushed the issue in a few games now. Wasn’t Frederic “going to get Lemieux” after last game? I mean that’s what he was mouthing the matchup before. Didn’t even go near him.

could be a neely edict after watching the soft as baby poop team let Lindgren off the hook for smoking Pasta and watching Vaak get pushed all over the defensive zone. Who knows. I wonder if they will even play him he’s terrible.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
what? Bruins haven’t pushed the issue in a few games now. Wasn’t Frederic “going to get Lemieux” after last game? I mean that’s what he was mouthing the matchup before. Didn’t even go near him.

could be a neely edict after watching the soft as baby poop team let Lindgren off the hook for smoking Pasta and watching Vaak get pushed all over the defensive zone. Who knows. I wonder if they will even play him he’s terrible.
Frederic running his mouth all night while not following up on his trash talk after his first run-in with Lemieux was really frustrating to watch.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
So hets get Tinordi for toughness....Yet we already have Ritchie....Maybe someone should just ask Ritchie to stand up for his team mates....Seems to me that should be done. If we have a guy that just went toe to toe with Tinordi,,,why do we need Tinordi.???....
I understand your point, but Ritchie is playing in the top-6, while Tinordi will be, at best (worst?), the Bruins' #6 defenseman.

Root

Feb 22, 2010
So hets get Tinordi for toughness....Yet we already have Ritchie....Maybe someone should just ask Ritchie to stand up for his team mates....Seems to me that should be done. If we have a guy that just went toe to toe with Tinordi,,,why do we need Tinordi.???....

What are you talking about? Tinordi plays defense...that’s why they picked him up. Have you seen the left side of our defense? Tinordi isn’t great and it probably wont work but it’s worth a shot given his contract, size and that we got him for free.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00