Former Bruins Jarred Tinordi

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
He's been at least good enough that bringing him back is a reasonable suggestion. Which for a waiver pick-up is pretty good.

I'm giving him a 1 way deal a little over the min and not thinking twice even if he gets waived.

Hes not young though and big guys slow down earlier so wouldn't go longer.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I'm giving him a 1 way deal a little over the min and not thinking twice even if he gets waived.

Hes not young though and big guys slow down earlier so wouldn't go longer.

I'd even go two-years at a AAV low enough so that it wouldn't impact the Bruins cap in the event he was waived and sent to Providence. I don't mind the extra year of security for him.

2 years, 1 million AAV, one-way contact seems fair.

Geordie Bruin

Dec 27, 2018
Newcastle
Don’t mind Tinordi and Cliffy as the 3rd pairing.

Liked the bounce back game from Lauzon last game and he’d played the right side a fair bit.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Don’t mind Tinordi and Cliffy as the 3rd pairing.

Liked the bounce back game from Lauzon last game and he’d played the right side a fair bit.

That's tonight's pairing, as far as I know.

What happened to Carlo? I really like him but he seems to be injury prone.

Then you look at the hits. Wilson, and now Clutterbuck. I just viewed the latter on YouTube. God damn it! I am so tired of this shit. Head shot after head shot after head shot. And I don't even think Clutterbuck was dirty. Maybe Brandon left himself exposed. But, still, I am so tired of this stuff.

We're talking about someone's health. Their *mental* health. It's crazy.

Brandon is young yet he already has a concussion history. This isn't good.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I'd love to see Tinordi and Clifton as our 7 and 8. Bruins have been suiting up 10+ dmen every year for nearly two decades now because of injury, poor play, rest, or just reward status for prospects doing well in the minors. It's probably the number one most overlooked part of roster building.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad