Former Bruins Jarred Tinordi

aguineapig

How many games has Kevan Miller been in the lineup against the Caps? He was born to play against this bunch. They borderline hit every D man along the boards. And cross the line many times and injure guys like Carlo and Tinordi. I guess our record against them says it all though, the 8-1 game was a one off.
Still would like to see revenge taken some time though. Tuukka today, Swayman the other night the story.
How many shorthanded breakaways does our PP unit give up? Remember when Freddy Stanfield played the point, back then it was a novelty. And we had Boby who could catch most anybody if the play went the other way. Pasta should be at the circles, never up top. Krejci is more sure handed but slows it down too much. Put Hall up high, he drives down low and open up the seams. And 2 Dmen on the PP at certain times is advisable when Gryz gets back. And for the Washington Capital-ist Ovechkin, when they say pick up your check it doesn't mean only on Friday. You should have been watching Bergeron more closely all these years, you could have been that much better.
Put in the wrong thread I'm so pissed at the Refs and Caps Oh well meant every word!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
He’s been an excellent in every single game he’s played for the B’s. I don’t know much about his ability as a full season regular, but it kind of blows my mind he never stuck as a regular.

Maybe it’s just that he’s a fantastic fit for this team.

He can struggle a bit with the puck on his stick, but paired with someone who can skate and carry the puck, he’s serviceable.

Maybe here just finally was given a role that suits him best,

Reactions: CrownofThornton

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
He can struggle a bit with the puck on his stick, but paired with someone who can skate and carry the puck, he’s serviceable.

Maybe here just finally was given a role that suits him best,

That is a valid point, and probably the most reasonable explanation. I’m at times critical of Sweeney, but I’d be damned if he didn’t recognize in players this season things that I’d never see even under a microscope. Tinordi is such a pleasant surprise, and I feel bad about his injury earlier in the season.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Don Sweeney strikes again

Bruins basically got a David Savarsd ish player for free

Islanders should thank Tinordi. He put Malkin out of commission

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
That’s a stretch.

Tinordi is not as good... but the basics are similar

Savard is not a very good skater. But mobile enough. Big boned body, able to take up space, clear the net. A pain in the butt along the boards.

Tinordi has been solid in the D end for the Bruins. You can't ask for more. He was a rock along the boards

Reactions: CLIFFY HOCKEY

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Tinordi is not as good... but the basics are similar

Savard is not a very good skater. But mobile enough. Big boned body, able to take up space, clear the net. A pain in the butt along the boards.

Tinordi has been solid in the D end for the Bruins. You can't ask for more. He was a rock along the boards

Is it really though? Savard has been a nonfactor in his series.

I’m very happy with Tinordi’s performance as a plug in defenseman, but he’s a 7/8th defenseman for a reason. Let’s not get crazy.

Considering contract and assets given would I prefer Tinordi to Savard? Yes, but player for player that’s a stretch.

Reactions: inactive user

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
He's been at least good enough that bringing him back is a reasonable suggestion. Which for a waiver pick-up is pretty good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad