Former Bruins Jarred Tinordi

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
tinordi is a first round bust. That is all that needs to be said about that. When first heard the news they claimed tinordi, first
thought was kevin miller injury is more serious then top brass is letting us to believe. could be out long term. Also , they
panicked because of lack of toughness on back end without lauzon, and miller so they grasped at straws and picked up
tinordi who is a bigger stiff then chara. Sweeney failed in the offseason by not re-signing chara, instead of engaging in playing
time talk, just re-sign chara to 750,000.00 and that was it. He would be playing top 4 now anyway with injuries and all that, so
a panick move by signing tinordi, when they could have just kept Chara.
Wait a second. You say Tinordi is a bigger stuff than Chara and the say Sweeney failed by not signing Chara?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Love Bergy showing Tinordi love

waiver claim already well worth it. LOVE that he was gonna go with Wilson again if Freddy wasn’t gonna

I’d love having a guy like this around as a 7D for a couple years...we may be too deep though. I’ll take him now though, he’s doing exactly what he needs to do

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He is what he is.
A 6 or 7 barely NHLer.
Will block any shot.
Will look foolish some nights.

But will put team first all the time.

To me thats worth something over the long haul.
But I’m old school.
Exactly and he’s well liked from everything I’ve read or heard going back to London Knights

He’s definitely not a bum and addressing Wilson was huge

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Exactly and he’s well liked from everything I’ve read or heard going back to London Knights

He’s definitely not a bum and addressing Wilson was huge

Shame hes already 29. Bigger guys who aren't great skaters slow down quickly. Lots of us have been clamoring for someone like this as 7th D/13th F for years.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Shame hes already 29. Bigger guys who aren't great skaters slow down quickly. Lots of us have been clamoring for someone like this as 7th D/13th F for years.
Time flies I remember him coming out

I always thought he was tough BUT to nice

his father was as well but he was really good much more skilled

Reactions: CDJ

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
So proud of Tinordi tonight. He badly wants to stick around in the league. There's a reason he is 29 yrs old and has only played in 90 NHL games. By the same token, there's a reason he is still around. He's a good spot player, and supposedly an incredibly good dude and good teammate (certainly showed that tonight). He's not good enough to be a regular on a Cup contender, but he sure is nice to have around against a team like the Caps. Impossible not to root hard for players like him.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Some guys just wanna dance. Tinordi was swinging to hurt. I appreciate that.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Why have we been the softest team in the NHL last couple seasons and not added guys like this?

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
eating crow

He was good tonight. And fighting Wilson like that...way to show up as the new guy on the team

I know he is not as good. But I see some poor man Parayko/Denis Savard, due to size, heavy game and ok hands

Huge body in front of the net. Won't be easy for the puck to get through

Reactions: CDJ

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
He knows how to endear himself lol. Loved watching him scrap with Wilson. Perfect guy for this game.

He showed a lot more tonight too. He was closing guys off quickly, clearing the crease, eating up minutes on the penalty kill. Generally being hard to play against. He's surprisingly mobile, had a nice pinch early in the 1st. Puck skills leave a lot to be desired but he's going to be a great guy to have around for this type of matchup.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
B's coaching seems to be great at developing D-men. (look at our defensive stats with such a young defense) Maybe the system is better for him(for all of them). Big strong guys that can skate like him are worth a chance to career rehab, especially with our injuries piling up.

Reactions: TCB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad