January Ticket Draw

civic204

Jun 1, 2012
My wife won the draw and was able to purchase a pair to the home opener today at 10:30, 30 minutes after they went on sale.:yo:

Anyone else win? I'm surprised no one has posted about it yet.

Ryan Giggs

There's no such thing as Scotchtoberfest
Sep 14, 2011
Bell MTS Place
Also waiting for the waiting list pre-sale.

I have emailed a variety of people at the Jets / True North, but I have heard nothing... which quite frankly is pretty shoddy customer service. My account is up to date, I have paid the fee... I even received the 2012-13 card in the mail and the update to my rather pathetic waiting list number. Its almost 2000. The pre-sale is really the only reason I maintained my spot, and now it looks like they might screw that up.

I realize things are a little rushed at this moment in time, but they really aren't scoring any points right now.

Ryan Giggs

Sep 14, 2011
Bell MTS Place
@Civic204... congrats.

Just out of interest... what type of time frame did they give you... as in up to what time / date did they give you to make your purchases?

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
@Civic204... congrats.

Just out of interest... what type of time frame did they give you... as in up to what time / date did they give you to make your purchases?

Tickets are available to the waiting list members as of tomorrow at 10:00am so I would assume they until then.

I find it interesting that they are waiting list members the opportunity to purchase 3 games tomorrow. Ottawa, Pittsburgh and the NYI game. I wonder if they will continue with this theme of 3 games at a time.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Tickets are available to the waiting list members as of tomorrow at 10:00am so I would assume they until then.

I find it interesting that they are waiting list members the opportunity to purchase 3 games tomorrow. Ottawa, Pittsburgh and the NYI game. I wonder if they will continue with this theme of 3 games at a time.

Doubt it. I bet all of February's home games will be available in the next block put up for sale. They also limit Wait List members to two tickets, either as a pair or two singles to two games.

hockeylife9

Oct 12, 2011
Anyone know if you won last year are you still eligible this year? I emailed cust service but no response as of yet.

I won last year and was told you are eligible every year.

Here's to hoping I'm lucky enough to win again this year!

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
I won last year and was told you are eligible every year.

Here's to hoping I'm lucky enough to win again this year!

My daughter won the first month last season and lo and behold, won again this month. The window for purchase was today, 10 am til 9 pm, I believe. Pittsburgh, next Friday, was the best choice but unfortunately we weren't able to take advantage of any of the 3 games offered (live pretty distant from Wpg).

shaunhil

Nov 9, 2011
Morden
4:23pm was also the time I received the email. They must have the entire waitlist on some sort of mailing list.*sarcasm*

Seriously though nobody log in till I have two side by side seats to the Ottawa game. *crosses fingers*

kthxbye

Teemu VIII

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 16, 2011
Winnipeg
So what are the odds I actually get two side-by-side tickets to the season opener from this wait list thing?

I'm guessing zero.

shaunhil

Nov 9, 2011
Morden
I'm staring at a screen thinking the same thing!

This message really tests my patience since I always click refresh.

"Do not hit the refresh or back buttons or you will lose your place in line! "

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
wow been staring at the screen for 20 minutes now as it flashes across...haven't been even able to log in yet to look for tickets. This new process sucks!!! :shakehead

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
I just got in about 7 minutes ago but it's saying there are no more tickets available. Not even a single in P7 for the Islanders? I think something is wrong.

Ryan Giggs

Sep 14, 2011
Bell MTS Place
Glad to know I'm not the only one not able to use this new system properly.

I for one don't believe there are "no tickets left"

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Glad to know I'm not the only one not able to use this new system properly.

I for one don't believe there are "no tickets left"

Hard to imagine the hundreds of single tickets would sell out in all three games within 15 minutes of 10:00.

Teemu VIII

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 16, 2011
Winnipeg
I hate to gloat but I checked right at 10 and was able to snag a pair of side-by-sides in section 326 to the opener on Saturday.

Don't know why it's not working for anyone now. :(

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Still not in...I give up. This is ruining one of the few benefits of the waiting list.
I am not impressed. :shakehead

I clicked the link at 9:56am btw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad