Post-Game Talk: |January 5|Pens vs Blues win|Dr eRodlove or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Mannn the Blues board is full of Lundqvists :laugh:

NoqjegE.gif

Reactions: RSPens

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Berube on Crosby challenge:

"For sure. The goalie had the puck. ... Crosby came through the crease, his foot's in the crease, knocked it out of his hand and scored a goal. It's goalie interference."

Berube might have a future in politics.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Good comeback win. Hextall's best off-season move was adding some European free agent scorer no one has heard of and convinced him to wear Rodrigues' jersey.

It’s pretty insane watching him. I question how you move him from C. I think him and Malkin could get a Talbot - Geno thing going on given what he’s doing over 200 ft.

Reactions: orby

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
First game I went to was when the Blues came to town in 2k15. I was gifted a seat directly on the glass, behind the double attack goal.

Sid scored his first goal in like a million years right in front of my face, so I feel this fan on a molecular level :laugh::thumbu:
Awesome story! I love so much about that shot, maybe my favorite is that the gal doesn't have a cellphone in her hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
I'm betting any of the no names in WBS would be better than D smith

Don't trades assets when you don't have to .
Maybe. That's not good enough though. You need to be prepared for a situation where Jarry goes down in the playoffs, or is just bad again.
It's the last position you should leave vulnerable. You do what you need to do to secure it.
Some lessons should be learned from last year when we wasted a great roster.

Halak's supposedly gonna be available soon. He's old but still getting it done. Solid playoff stats too. Only costs 1.5 mil. UFA in the summer, so he'd be a cheap rental.
Haven't really looked at other candidates around the league but he's certainly one of the good ones.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I remember being worried about Sid after his slow start coming off covid and the wrist injury.

What a fool I was

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Whoa, you guys weren't kidding, some really remarkable sociopathy mixed with generous helpings of ignorance in the other team's GDT. Most seem like rational folks, but 20% or so could seriously challenge the drunken irrationality of Philly fans coming off a Eagles/Flyers two-fer bender. Blues got screwed on their GI call, at least I thought so, but their first goal came on a PP after a bullshit call on Rust they conveniently ignore. Anyone who thinks Sid's goal was a result of goalie interference is so disconnected from reality it is actually sad. With that said, the Blues are an interesting team. Size, talent, some youth, weapons, etc., I've gotten over my hate for Chief and kind of appreciate him now. Bin played 2 superb periods (okay, maybe 1.5), that's for sure. Had CDS played lights-out like that, St. Louis would have given up after being down 4-0. Now CDS has bigger problems than a lost passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad