Post-Game Talk: |January 5|Pens vs Blues win|Dr eRodlove or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
It’s funny that we are nearly 16 years into the Sid and Ovi era and they are arguably still the top two forwards in the game.

And the main boards are still having those cringy "Sid vs. Ovie" threads which is the hockey version of MJ vs. LeBron where everybody acts like you can't just enjoy both all-time greats.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Remember last off-season when I said that we would win this one in dramatic fashion? Yeah, I think I know what I am talking about.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Nylander I don't see getting much of a chance with Sullivan and his penchant for grinders first. I don't know much about this Nylander anymore but he's been beaten down by some bad teams. Also wbs is absolute garbage for development with some tit coaching there that doesn't even belong at the echl level. I do hope he finds his game here though in wbs. I saw it as we'd lose laff on waivers so we got a bloke already in the ahl. Something for something over lose something for nothing.

Hextall always likes to get something.

I agree, I mean if he has a shot he better take advantage because with his style MS is not giving him that 2nd and 3rd chance to get going

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That was an incredible…first time they’ve come from behind to win in regulation…really great win, maybe the first great one this season…hope we left some energy for the Flyers tomorrow (especially Jarry)…

Other than CDS, the only minus was Kap…he looked like he was still out with Covid…I really don’t want him in the top six right now

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Ruh played 11:46 and I don't think I saw him in the 3rd. Perfect setup for Friedman to play against the Flyers.

Game had the feel that they would be chasing goals and wouldn't beat Binnington until late. But great effort by the whole team. Even L3, which looked offensively hopeless the whole night chipped in an insurance goal. And L4 was weak at the outset but overall had a few good shifts.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
I've defended DeSmith a lot this year based on his past years with us but there's not much rope left to give him.

Needs to tighten up pretty damn soon or it's goodnight Casey.

Yeah, goals agst and play the last two games were like ECHL quality.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
That was an incredible…first time they’ve come from behind to win in regulation…really great win, maybe the first great one this season…hope we left some energy for the Flyers tomorrow (especially Jarry)…

Other than CDS, the only minus was Kap…he looked like he was still out with Covid…I really don’t want him in the top six right now

Flyers are down a ton of guys. Be nice to see Zohorna get in just for some fresh legs.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad