GDT: January 11th - Penguins @ Flames [8:00pm on CBC]

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I hate to sound patronizing but I'd be pretty depressed as a Calgary fan right about now.

Granted I've got my fair share of mental health issues anyway and one of them is depression, but it's not for hockey-related reasons.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Not the worst game ever. Backlund scored and Crosby was shutout. Good effort at least.

Cammalleri had a pretty poor game though. I choose to think it's not a coincidence that Backlund scored when Cammalleri was off his line and in the penalty box.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I hate to sound patronizing but I'd be pretty depressed as a Calgary fan right about now.

I'm not.

Yeah, this stretch of losses kinda bums you out, until you realize we're getting a decent shot at a good player this draft. And really, we're officially 5 months into a rebuild so nobody should be expecting us to be a playoff contender. Not only that, but there have been a lot of entertaining games this season despite what the scoreboards and standings say.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013

Once upon a time...
e0hd.png

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I'm not.

Yeah, this stretch of losses kinda bums you out, until you realize we're getting a decent shot at a good player this draft. And really, we're officially 5 months into a rebuild so nobody should be expecting us to be a playoff contender. Not only that, but there have been a lot of entertaining games this season despite what the scoreboards and standings say.

Yup, basically sums it up for me too. I actually find it easier cheering for this team in a lot of respects(although last couple weeks have been trying). Mostly looking forward to not finishing a couple points out of the playoffs. Like the fresh legs philosophy for the Flames

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad