GDT: | January 11 | Pens vs Ducks | Battle of the Quacks |

At what temperature is it shorts weather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
This team is starting to remind me of the 08-ish Wings on this run they’ve had the way they possess the puck and can pick teams apart with skill and attention to detail.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
I still don't know how we cant call this team a contender and I'm not even talking about the play in this game.

We've beat some really good teams which many would say are contenders. When healthy we are extremely deep, I don't think I recall us being so deep.

Personally I think Colorado is head and shoulders above everyone else but their goaltender can shit the bed any time. Carolina is a strong bunch but outside any of that I like our shot

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Jarry is so huge for us with his puck support.

Playing the puck as a goalie is such an under rated skill.

It is really something that sets him apart. I just remember watching Brodeur and Barasso in the 90's and how demoralizing it was playing those two because they were able to dump pucks out.

When you're a defenseman, having a goalie who can play a puck effectively saves so much wear and tear on the body.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
It is really something that sets him apart. I just remember watching Brodeur and Barasso in the 90's and how demoralizing it was playing those two because they were able to dump pucks out.

When you're a defenseman, having a goalie who can play a puck effectively saves so much wear and tear on the body.
I'd say he's dramatically improved at picking his spots with it too this year. It's bang on.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Simon is so weird to me. I feel like he should be a better player than he is. He has posie, puck control, talent, vision, but his finish is so soooooo bad.
He needs to give in and use the Kessel flex so he can get some sort of velocity on his shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad