GDT: | January 11 | Pens vs Ducks | Battle of the Quacks |

At what temperature is it shorts weather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
When I woke up with insomnia and saw Geno was back in tonight, I decided to watch a little hockey before trying to get back to sleep.

The Great God Geno hath rewarded me. And now I'll try to sleep again. But man is it nice to have him back.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
And obviously a tad pleased that certain segments of this fanbase might go crawl back under their rocks again.

not a chance lol…here’s a comment I just read on another board…

“I'm super happy he's put 2 in tonight but I'm not sold that he will overall not have a negative impact on the team performance.”

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
This name still gives me nightmares.

What was that line Bylsma kept throwing out to "defend leads" in the final minutes that was consistently the worst shutdown line in the league? Glass, Adams and somebody. I shudder to think about those days.

They were the bottom 2 players in the league in some advanced stat category one year :laugh:, I think it was maybe GF%?

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
not a chance lol…here’s a comment I just read on another board…

“I'm super happy he's put 2 in tonight but I'm not sold that he will overall not have a negative impact on the team performance.”

I don't get too worked up over people with no real opinions who just mindlessly parrot slovenly radio personalities' nonsense though.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Boys, please don’t give up the two goal lead this time! Have to run, have a great third period everyone…

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Okay guys I'm really high right now and I got the munchies. Is it okay to finish the cookies?

Also I got this strong itch to buy some 300 dollar sweat pants right now.

never buy sweatpants when you’re high…cargo pants, loafers are fine but no sweatpants or skinny jeans — ColePens

Reactions: KrisLetAngry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad