GDT: Jan 31/13 | Capitals @ Maple Leafs |7:00PM EST| Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

buntek

Jun 2, 2011
Toronto
yea yea sure, i still remember people saying give up on kadri and give up on putting him up on the big leagues when he wasn't ready. I heard the same story when bobby ryan wasn't playing well defensively. Ill let the player make people eat crow when kessel tears it up again.

He just needs a few more weeks to get into shape. He'll pick it up by the end of February...

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
its been here for 3 years has done nothing for us.
kadri should of been playing last year.
kadri will do good things for this team. clutch.

kessel get him out of here.

last year he plays PPG and you call that nothing? the years before we had fringe playrs playing with him and he still scored 30 goals and you call that nothing?

I am glad some people have sense of not giving up on players or atleast assess talent correctly or this team would be in the gutter more. If kadri was truly ready last year he would have stuck but he didn't even in the AHL where he was dominating he was having some mistakes this year not so much, so don't know what you are talking about him being ready.

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
Wow if Frattin didn't hesitate that extra split second that was probably an incredible save instead of a clutch goal. Great patience.
The next Hull and Oates.
But seriously tho, they were very good in ahl, Frattin scored on his first shift ever with kadri last year in the nhl, and this year they are tearing it up. Exciting times. A very good passer with an amazing shooter.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
kessel get him out of here.[/QUOTE]

Yea lets get rid of a 25 year old guy who has been IMPROVING in most areas since arriving here, lets trade our best offensive threat, lets trade a guy who can net us 40 plus goals and lets trade a ppg player..... yea.... no!:shakehead

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
its been here for 3 years has done nothing for us.
kadri should of been playing last year.
kadri will do good things for this team. clutch.

kessel get him out of here.

I hate when people say this. Sorry Kessel isn't Crosby. He can't lead a mediocre team to the cup. He helps by constantly scoring 30 and putting forth a 82 point season. what do you want from the guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad