GDT: Jan 31/13 | Capitals @ Maple Leafs |7:00PM EST| Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyver

Oct 12, 2009
Budapest
I went for a beer and now everyone seems better. I haven't seen the score but let me guess here: we tied it at least.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
yea yea sure, i still remember people saying give up on kadri and give up on putting him up on the big leagues when he wasn't ready. I heard the same story when bobby ryan wasn't playing well defensively. Ill let the player make people eat crow when kessel tears it up again.

I have my agitations against Kessel but by no means do I hate the chubby ******. However, does BBQ sauce go well with crow? :naughty::sarcasm:

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
yea yea sure, i still remember people saying give up on kadri and give up on putting him up on the big leagues when he wasn't ready. I heard the same story when bobby ryan wasn't playing well defensively. Ill let the player make people eat crow when kessel tears it up again.

its been here for 3 years has done nothing for us.
kadri should of been playing last year.
kadri will do good things for this team. clutch.

kessel get him out of here.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
I dont understand why the Leafs do this so often: Easy pass to a guy wide open to get out of our own zone.....unforced turnover.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Can Grabovski just make the simple play there? My god absolutely no need to throw the puck blindly across like that in a one goal game.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
3 years ago Ovechkin would have driven wide on Phaneuf, gone to the net, and tied it up. He had a step on Phaneuf and he settled for a low percentage shot. What the hell happened to this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad