Player Discussion James van Riemsdyk

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
Dbags on TSN want someone to stick it to the Bruins and offer sheet Swayman.
I am surprised that he said that. Does he know that the Bruins created some nice cap space. They must be hanging on to their other goalie for this reason. If any offer will be too rich for the Bruins it's the Bruins that will stick it to them.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Classic can dish it out but can't take it.

Don't come at me if you don't want a response.

Tell me what you love about JVR. About how I'm wrong in my assessment of him. I'd much rather have that discussion.

What if I told you that nobody "came at you"

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
How about the more relevant last two seasons? Never remotely comparable to Marchand's peak as well. Sweeney has some brainwashed it seems.

Curious to realize the plan over the coming days.
It is ridiculous. There is no comparison between JVR and Marchand. “Hey, Joe Sakic had 100 points when he was 38!!!”

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I'd rather give it to any of the bevy of younger players available who at least fast, aggressive or who possess some kind of small upside to their careers.

Hell, I even agree with you. I'd rather see Lauko.

Looks like there’s a spot for Lauko regardless right?

Marchand-coyle-Debrusk
JVR-Zacha-pasta
xxx-geekie-xxx
Lucic-xxx-lauko

Idk maybe I’m missing people, but appears there’s plenty of room for him

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Frederic? That’s it for me atm.

I didn’t know if I should put him in or not with the rfa status, but I feel like even with Frederic back too there’s room for young guys to carve out a spots too.

Plus I doubt all these old timers are going to play a full 82 so there should be plenty of wiggle room for young guys if they earn it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad