Value of: Jake Virtanen

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
Its getting close to final roster time...….

It would be nice to know your values on Jake Virtanen 23 yrs old, 6'1" 226 lbs., RW, 15 G 10 A in 70 Games
last year...…...

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
I’d be fine w a 2nd or a younger B level prospect for him. He’s been “sent a message” by the coaching staff over and over again and is incapable of getting it.

Move him and free up a roster spot for someone who actually puts in the effort and looks like they deserve it like Gaudette.

Move on from Goldy too, no more passengers ( except Eriksson of course cuz we’re stuck w his entitled ass )

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Its getting close to final roster time...….

It would be nice to know your values on Jake Virtanen 23 yrs old, 6'1" 226 lbs., RW, 15 G 10 A in 70 Games
last year...…...

PHI: Raffl/Pitlick + Hagg + 2020 3rd

VAN: Virtanen

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
I want Honka. Him and Juolevi could make some Finnish magic in Utica.

Tanev isn't getting any younger, or healthier. It would be nice to have a successive RHD in the system.
I would be very thrill with that trade. Honka has very good analytics and could thrive if given a chance in a fresh scenery.

Juolevi +2020 first for Drouin
We can't trade our 2020 1st since we traded a conditional 2020 1st to Tampa for Miller.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
What team would suit him best because he is one player who truly does deserve a fresh start.

But I would think maybe the Islanders because I think he'd do well in Trotz's system. I could see the Senators being interested and he might build good chemistry within Brady Tkachuk, maybe the Leafs because they could fit him within their cap and might find his game playing with either Marner or Matthews, many teams really those are the few that stand out.

But I don't think he'd fetch a whole lot right now. Maybe a B-Level prospect.

Would like to toss in the Jets but I believe the Jets will likely want Honka if their D remains injured.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
There is already a Virtanen thread...

I think Edmonton and Ottawa could be good fits due to their lack of depth on the wings he could get a top 6 spot that he wouldn't get on 95% of teams

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Bear and a late pick from Edmonton. Bear looks NHL ready this year. Bottom pairing and 2nd PP unit likely for this season with room to grow into a 2nd pairing kinda guy.

Edmonton sees if Virtanen sticks with any of their centers.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Canes Uncle Kev here and lemme tell y'all "young guns" some... I'd give me left testicle for a fella like Jake Virtanan.

Now obviously Saku Maeanlainen aint gon' come back, alright. He's a typical young finn, probably going to sign with this finnish team "Karpat". If I'm GM Waddell, I call Jimbo right now and tell him "fella, you have 5 seconds to decline or take this offer: Manenlanen and 3rd for Jake". As a Canes fan, I'm willing to make this happen. It'll hurt... but what doesn't kill ya, makes ya a helluva lot stronger fellas;)

Reactions: Elias GOATtersson

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1