Chara
Moore
Krug
Grizz
Lauzon
Urho
Zboril

And a few others. RHD is whats lacking.
Not really Lauzon, Urho, Zboril are heading back to the AHL as soon as McAvoy, and Carlo goes back. Chara is likely to retire after this season if he doesn't Lauzon and Zboril will play with the Providence Bruins next year

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Puljujarvi+Nurse for Debrusk is intruiging. They both seem like "Bruins" type identity players.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Moore signed a multi year deal
Chara retire soon
Grizz just re-signed
Krug contract ends next season I believe
Urho and Lauzon have shown promise
Zboril IDK yet
So next season you may need a LHD. I mean after training camp/ beggining of the season ofc, whether to see if anyone is able to play.

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
Boston's #1 need is secondary scoring. So, trading the best of their secondary scoring makes zero sense.
Exactly this. The Bruins should look to add a DeBrusk type, not get rid of one.
I presume DeBrusk would only go packaged with a LHD (Krug, Grzelcyk, Moore, Lauzon, Vaakanainen, Zboril) to get a better scoring winger, or maybe center.

Reactions: Fastasaurus

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Honestly I could get behind a Nurse/Debrusk deal. Ideally I think id rather deal Klef.

Klef/Yamo+ for Debrusk/Krug?

Where's the value for the Bruins exactly?

Does nothing but kill even more F depth. What Boston needs is to find a winger to go with DeBrusk on the 2nd line.

Not a bruins fan but they do need a top 4 lhd unless they believe in there internal replacements which i think they dont yet at least. I think they would have some interested in nurse/klef not sure on the value though.

Klebom(top 4 d) for Debrusk(top 6 winger)
Seems like a solid base though.

Forward group is the problem, not the defense,

Chara,
Krug,
Grzelcyk,
Moore,
Vaakanainen,
Lauzon
Are all LD's.

Take away DeBrusk and where's the 2nd line?

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
DeBrusk+ for Draisaitl

The Bruins are all set on defense, so if DeBrusk were to be traded, it would be for an upgrade at forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estlin

GretzkytoLemieux

May 12, 2016
Hmm this would be worth more than we have to give up as a Devils fan but for the sake of hearing argument:
Bruins:
Jake Debrusk
NJD:
Jesper Bratt
++

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I second the Nurse + Pulju for Debrusk + Krug offer.

love me my debrusk… but this feels like a deal that could work for boston. honestly I could see it happening for Edmonton too. it probably wont happen because Edmonton front office and boston front office have personal problems between them... but its a trade I think could work pretty good.

Reactions: 780il

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
love me my debrusk… but this feels like a deal that could work for boston. honestly I could see it happening for Edmonton too. it probably wont happen because Edmonton front office and boston front office have personal problems between them... but its a trade I think could work pretty good.
If Boston doesnt want to part with Debrusk then I would look into something like Krug + Heinen/Donato for Nurse + 3rd or something.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The thing about Debrusk is that you just fall in love with him. He plays so hard and works so hard and he still looks like he's just scratching the surface. He has a great shot too.

I'd be tempted by Nugent-Hopkins because the Bruins need a centre.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00