Value of: Jake Debrusk

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Honestly I could get behind a Nurse/Debrusk deal. Ideally I think id rather deal Klef.

Klef/Yamo+ for Debrusk/Krug?

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
For the Oilers I’d much rather hang onto Klefbom. How are they suppose to replace his 28 minutes a game
Nurse/JP+ for Debrusk/Krug?

Though I do think Nurse will be able to replace it. Him and Larsson is a mean unit to deal with. I just see Nurse killing it if we trade him.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Not a bruins fan but they do need a top 4 lhd unless they believe in there internal replacements which i think they dont yet at least. I think they would have some interested in nurse/klef not sure on the value though.

Klebom(top 4 d) for Debrusk(top 6 winger)
Seems like a solid base though.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
WOW!!!!! and I does this help the bruins need for a scorer by deducting a top 6

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Not a bruins fan but they do need a top 4 lhd unless they believe in there internal replacements which i think they dont yet at least. I think they would have some interested in nurse/klef not sure on the value though.

Klefbom not being traded. He has an amazing contract and plays huge minutes for us.

Reactions: KarmaPolice

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Klefbom not being traded. He has an amazing contract and plays huge minutes for us.
I didnt make the thread, klef has bounced back for sure and thats great, he was dealing with stuff.
But to pry a young on the rise winger it would take nurse/klef and if you dont want to trade them thats fine.

dwright5314

Jul 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Future 25-30 goal scorer not going anywhere unless for a stud top 4 LHD which Nurse and Klefbom are not. They may be top 4 but they’re not the quality Bruins would be looking for as they’d want an overpayment so you’d have to throw in a piece that you probably wouldn’t want to

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

The team has too many LHD

Chara
Moore
Krug
Grizz
Lauzon
Urho
Zboril

And a few others. RHD is whats lacking.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
The team has too many LHD

Chara
Moore
Krug
Grizz
Lauzon
Urho
Zboril

And a few others. RHD is whats lacking.
ahh, i thought they had some young guys that are lhd, but how many are ready for top 4 duty? espically when chara leaves whenever that is lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad