Player Discussion Jake DeBrusk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
I love drafting bloodlines. There's always a bit of extra in these guys toolbox. Just wish we could have drafted Tkachuk Jr a while back.

Any draft eligible bloodlines for 2108 we could look at?

Reactions: sooshii

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
LOVE this kid. Sweeney can make 10 more mistakes and I will still respect him for making this pick.
I'm sorry if this is a stretch, but it actually makes me feel better about the Seguin fiasco.

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
LOVE this kid. Sweeney can make 10 more mistakes and I will still respect him for making this pick.
I'm sorry if this is a stretch, but it actually makes me feel better about the Seguin fiasco.

Yeah, have to agree with Dafoe on this one, lock Jake up. That combo of heart and talent is rare.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
was holding my breath on the "shift", thought he was done after taking the hit in front of the net, didn`t like his reaction, thought concussion immediately, thank goodness it wasn`t, this kid doesn`t stop impressing

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I reiterate what I drunkenly said after the game 7 with Toronto.

I'm getting this kid's f***ing jersey. He's a new young powerful engine for this team to build off of. I really am hoping that Tampa doesn't cheapshot him out of the series. I'm getting really worried about that happening

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
He's had a great playoffs so far, but let's not overhype the kid.

not seeing anyone over hyping, seeing a ton of fans here, myself included, observing a young player who is literally blossoming before our eyes during a time of year where it`s not unusual for many to struggle. He shows he`s willing to do all the dirty things teams need to win and he`s being rewarded offensively. Nobody has exclaimed him to be the next great 50 goal power forward or future HOF`er

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
Not sure about hype but i see the kid as a potential 25-30 goals and 55-60 points a year who gives it his all every shift type.

Been so happy and impressed with this kid

Reactions: Wooren

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Don't care about how many goals per season he will get or whether or not he is being overhyped. Nobody knows the answer to those things. The thing I care most about DeBrusk at this point is what we know for sure -- he is a freaking playoff beast. That to me means more than anything.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Such a good player. Even if Zboril and Senyshyn turn out to be misses, 2015 draft has to be considered successful with DeBrusk and Carlo. (And for the record, I think one of Zboril/Senyshyn works out and becomes NHLer)

Jake is gonna wear a letter sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad