dom.hockey
Screenshot_20220823-055711_Instagram.jpg

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Congrats to his girlfriend.

Can't wait to see what he does under Monty and playing nearly a full season with the dynamic duo of Marchand and Bergeron.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: pearljamvs5

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
He is making more happen. Jake seems to have taken his game to a level I have never seen him play at before. Even better then we saw after last year's promotion. I don't tie that back to Cassidy completely, but the change obviously seems like a positive change for DeBrusk so far.

Also, I am wondering how soon is too soon to sign his extension, he is going to get paid alot after next year if we wait that long. I know Pasta first, but if he would extend I would consider it strongly.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
He is making more happen. Jake seems to have taken his game to a level I have never seen him play at before. Even better then we saw after last year's promotion. I don't tie that back to Cassidy completely, but the change obviously seems like a positive change for DeBrusk so far.

Also, I am wondering how soon is too soon to sign his extension, he is going to get paid alot after next year if we wait that long. I know Pasta first, but if he would extend I would consider it strongly.
Can’t extend until the summer

Reactions: HustleB

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
the thing that stands out the most about Jake this year is his SPEED. Dude is finally using every bit of his straight line speed and I think a lot of that is just a result of eliminating a lot of the hesitation that had crept into his game under Cassidy.

And since he's playing with so much more speed that's leading to a lot more aggression around the net because he's getting these high speed rushes where he has no choice but to crash the net at the end.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I’m starting to think DeBrusk is the second best wing on this team the way he is playing right now. He is driving play and he is dangerous. He is always actively involved never behind the play. His active stick skills seemed to have just been absorbed from Bergeron.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I’m starting to think DeBrusk is the second best wing on this team the way he is playing right now. He is driving play and he is dangerous. He is always actively involved never behind the play. His active stick skills seemed to have just been absorbed from Bergeron.

I don't know if he is better or worse than Hall. But, I do know that I would put Pasta, Marchand, Hall and DeBrusk against ANY teams top 6 wingers and feel like the Bruins come out on top.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006

Why worry about an extension when you don’t know if he is consistent this year. A couple of good games doesn’t translate to an extension.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
I want to see consistency, but he’s always had the talent to play like this.
If he keeps it up he should get 30 easily

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I don't know if he is better or worse than Hall. But, I do know that I would put Pasta, Marchand, Hall and DeBrusk against ANY teams top 6 wingers and feel like the Bruins come out on top.
I doubt any team is particularly close too

If this is normal Debrusk from now on they have 4 1st line wingers

Reactions: hrdpuk

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
No doubt I was being a bit hyperbolic. I should have said he was playing great and only Pasta was presently playing better. Anyhow just love the way the kid is playing this year. Feels like he has more potential then ever before.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
The 2015 draft has killed me. Jake is giving me some relief from this. Been a complete stud and at 4 mil to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad