Jake calling out deadhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I wish Hak would call out Jake.
Stars disappeared in the playoffs, and again to start this season.
When the kiddie line and the 4th line outplay your top line, something is terribly wrong.

And what's with Giroux's lack of discipline, a bad cross checking penalty away from the play, then a trip that was called on Hagg but was Giroux being careless.
To give Voracek credit, I did see him back check on one play and break up a 3 on 2.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
So jake hates deadhead. Hates the woo. I love the woo(in moderation), does that mean I love deadhead?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
what's going on? I have deadhead muted
what's going on? I have deadhead muted
I linked 12 posts (and there’s more I didn’t link) basically saying Voracek was the worst player in the first two games and just generally bashing and hating on him.

All complete bullsh*t, of course, but it’s part of his agenda where he pretends the great players on the team are bad, that way he can say it isn’t Hakstol fault.

So obviously Jake read all the lies and said f*** off. :laugh:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
So what did Jake do against San Jose?
Let's see, one good pass, one back check, otherwise MIA.
Before he calls me out again, let him earn the privilege.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
He worked his whole life since being a kid, to the point where he is making millions a year, playing in the best league in the world. You are just a mere amateur fan, he is the professional, of course he earned his right to call you out. He played in the NHL, AHL, and other pro leagues, what have you done? ;) One San Jose game, what kind of sample size is that? ;)

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He worked his whole life since being a kid, to the point where he is making millions a year, playing in the best league in the world. You are just a mere amateur fan, he is the professional, of course he earned his right to call you out. He played in the NHL, AHL, and other pro leagues, what have you done? ;) One San Jose game, what kind of sample size is that? ;)

I'm an American, I have a constitutional right to crap on any player I want. :thumbu:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Top lol. You claim to be a "big picture" guy, yet you're on here railing on a guy based on a three game stretch.

261 games isn't enough of a sample size for Hakstol, but he was passing sweeping judgement on Voracek this season based upon 1-2.

A similarly tiny sample size was enough for him to label TK as being unfit entirely for the top-9.

Reactions: Ruck Over

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I linked 12 posts (and there’s more I didn’t link) basically saying Voracek was the worst player in the first two games and just generally bashing and hating on him.

All complete bullsh*t, of course, but it’s part of his agenda where he pretends the great players on the team are bad, that way he can say it isn’t Hakstol fault.

So obviously Jake read all the lies and said **** off. :laugh:
I see. I was confused, then took him off mute and can see the posts lol. I'm gonna read some things before work than mute him again.

Reactions: Striiker

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The Patrick line has been pretty dismal to start the season, but given how well they played last year, I'd give them time before concluding that last year was a Weise/Weal (who had a good stretch to finish 2016-17) phenomenon.
Ok, so we're giving the Patrick line a chance considering they played so well last year, chalking it up to a slow start

However, Voracek really looks bad, someone needs to give him a wakeup call.
Ok, so we're not giving Voracek a chance, even though he played extremely well last year, chalking it up to being bad

WkXYuOX.gif

Reactions: Garbage Goal

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Constitution may give you that right but that doesn’t mean you are right. Don’t get that confused but it seems like you usually do.

"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right."

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
My comment was merely pointing out that Voracek has the same dismal analytics as MacDonald, but everyone wants to bury MacDonald, coming off an injury after three games, but constantly make excuses for Voracek.

My point was simply that bad play is bad play, and noting that someone is playing badly to start the season is just that and nothing more.

Then of course, the Hive must unite to protect one of its favorites.

Me, I've never thought Voracek was as good as most here think, the most talented Flyer, but far from the best player. I've said that for years.
But a bad three game start is no more evidence of his collapse than say 5 points in those game would be that he's become an elite player.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
That’s probably the best example of why the use of analytics is nothing more than a tool (a god tool, but only one of many) to aid in player valuations. The weight of of actual scouting will always be done by live eyes high in the corners of hockey arenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad