Jake calling out deadhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My comment was merely pointing out that Voracek has the same dismal analytics as MacDonald, but everyone wants to bury MacDonald, coming off an injury after three games, but constantly make excuses for Voracek.

My point was simply that bad play is bad play, and noting that someone is playing badly to start the season is just that and nothing more.

Then of course, the Hive must unite to protect one of its favorites.

Me, I've never thought Voracek was as good as most here think, the most talented Flyer, but far from the best player. I've said that for years.
But a bad three game start is no more evidence of his collapse than say 5 points in those game would be that he's become an elite player.

Bad play is bad play, yet terrible coaching is acceptable to you.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Either this is the best and most dedicated troll job of all time or deadhead has the stones/ego to think he knows better than 98% of this board and Voracek, the best winger on the team he roots for.

Either way, hats off in some morbid way I guess.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
That’s probably the best example of why the use of analytics is nothing more than a tool (a god tool, but only one of many) to aid in player valuations. The weight of of actual scouting will always be done by live eyes high in the corners of hockey arenas.

No, it’s a horrid example of the misuse of analytics and a failure to understand sample size to confirm a false conclusion about a player who one has already reached a false conclusion about.

But, yes, I do trust the opinions of NHL scouts heavily. Especially this team’s. They see 50x what we see.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Either this is the best and most dedicated troll job of all time or deadhead has the stones/ego to think he knows better than 98% of this board and Voracek, the best winger on the team he roots for.

I can't fathom anyone hanging around anywhere where they get constantly savaged, whether they're right or wrong. What point is there to keep on being a whipping boy?

Reactions: Garbage Goal

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

The middle finger started some weird trollish behaviour on his side, way less interesting or worth reading than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad