Jail time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Remember to be grateful that you get three free meals a day and free healthcare. That's more than us on the outside get.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I'm being processed in a couple hours. See y'all in 90 days (hopefully less but my track record in gen pop isn't great).

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Look, the important thing here is just to remember to have fun

Jail time -- fun time
mqdefault.jpg

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Don't make direct eye contact. Keep to your own business. Don't get caught up in whatever scheme your celly is into. Don't gamble. Don't give your food or commissary to anyone. Don't do drugs.

90 days? You'll likely do a fraction of that.

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
If anyone gets into a Russian prison and has any tattoos, then it would be better for them to explain their meaning, because Russian criminal culture has a tradition of tattoos, and tattoos in it make sense talking about prisoner status ... so if there comes a dude with meaningless tattoos that he did just because it's cool, then his ass will be in a danger

Reactions: Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Not too different from here. There are certain tattoos that represent membership in a criminal organization and those are earned.

So good advice do some research on them so you know who is in power and make sure you pay proper respect.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
I had a friend once... Charles was his name. Charlie's wife's name was Susan, and her surname started with "S". So, he tattooed her initials on his neck. SS. Anyways, Brad snitched on him. Long story short, he got a 24-year sentence for posession and distribution of cocaine. And that tattoo? Well, let's just say that Charlie is bald and hates black folks nowadays. He didn't have a choice, the tattoo made the choice for him. Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad