Jail time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
City Council Votes To Close New York's Notorious Rikers Island Jail Complex

As someone who has done hard time in Rikers, this saddens me. I spent most of my prime years there, joined my first gang, and got into countless fights. I served a total of 23 days in "The Hole" for misbehavior, though it felt more like 23 years. I would not be the man I am today without Rikers, and I am forever grateful for all of the wonderful staff there and all of my fellow inmates. :cheers:

Reactions: Mantis

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014

As someone who has done hard time in Rikers, this saddens me. I spent most of my prime years there, joined my first gang, and got into countless fights. I served a total of 23 days in "The Hole" for misbehavior, though it felt more like 23 years. I would not be the man I am today without Rikers, and I am forever grateful for all of the wonderful staff there and all of my fellow inmates. :cheers:
Wish I could do one last 3-5 year sentence at Rikers before it closes.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
If anyone gets into a Russian prison and has any tattoos, then it would be better for them to explain their meaning, because Russian criminal culture has a tradition of tattoos, and tattoos in it make sense talking about prisoner status ... so if there comes a dude with meaningless tattoos that he did just because it's cool, then his ass will be in a danger
Yo shit damn all my tats are meaningless. Thank god I’m a good communist so I won’t be sent to Siberia.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land

What gang? I can name at least five you weren't in.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
On your first day in prison, you're supposed to go up to the biggest guy there and kiss him on the lips

They won't mess with you after that

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
C3573CE2-4BAF-4211-A1EE-3636D1F1FA29.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad